GP Birla Scholarship:-
GP Birla Scholarship is an interesting Scholarship. GP Birla Educational Foundation was proposed to fulfill the dream of one of our famous businessmen Late Shri G. P. Birla. His main objective was to provide scholarships to the meritorious and eligible students, male or female, from West Bengal state, those who have passed class 12 examination and secured a minimum of 80% marks from WBCHSE or 85% marks from ISC/CBSE board and whose family income is less than Rs. 3,00,000 per annum.
This scholarship scheme is given to students who are in need of financial help to pursue future studies and continue their education. He had launched many such scholarship opportunities for the students in order to help and support their studies, who are unable to afford their education due to low family income.
Every year around 100 such eligible and meritorious students are offered this GP Birla Scholarship and are awarded Rs 50000 per year for their education. Further studies include any stream such as Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, professional courses such as Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretaryship, and Cost Accountancy. The selected candidates are given the scholarship amount to cover their tuition fees and hostel facilities. It aims to promote education among all, develop human resources, motivate the youth of the country to build great careers, and produce future leaders.
Details of GP Birla Scholarship:-
Scholarship Name:- GP Birla Scholarship
Organization:- GP Birla Foundation
Recipient:- Minority students
Scholarship No:- 100
Eligible Courses:- Undergraduate Course
Apply Mode: Online & Offline
Official Website:- gpbirlaedufoundation.com
Applicant must be a permanent citizen of West Bengal.
This scholarship process is only for UG Students.
Candidates’ family income should not be more than Rs.3 Lakh.
Male & Female candidates can apply for the scholarship.
Applicants must have 85% marks in their last examination.
GP Birla Scholarship is provided on a yearly basis.
• Mark sheet of the last examination
• Date of birth certificate
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
• Passport size photograph of the students
• Scanned signature of the applicant
GP Birla Scholarship rewards amount is Rs.50,000 per year, which is given directly in their Bank Ac.
How to Apply:-
• Go to the Official website gpbirlaedufoundation.com
• Fill up all the details and pieces of information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
• Take a printout of the application form and submit it to your institute along with other supporting documents.
If the candidates need any help or any query, they can call helpline no – 8479915170. or mail our mail id – @gpbirlaedufoundation.com
If the candidates want to renewal they can visit the GP Birla official website to renew the application. Then they log in their ID & Password.
GP Birla Scholarship selection process is based of Merit & Financial Condition. After seeing the candidate’s form they will be called for an interview.
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
- Who can apply for GP Birla Scholarship?
- Applicants, whose family income is very low & unable to pay fees for higher studies, can apply for this scheme.
- GP Birla Scholarship Website?
- The official website is – gpbirlaedufoundation.com
- Can you edit the application after submission?
- Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- Can all States candidates can apply for this scholarship?
- No, Only West Bengal States candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- How can I apply for GP Birla Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.