SCBC Scholarship or Haryana Scholarship is developed by the Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department, Government of Haryana. This scholarship scheme is provided to all meritorious, eligible and deserving students of the state every year. This scholarship program was launched with the objective of helping the SC/ST/Backward class students of the state for pursuing higher education. This SCBC scholarship offers monetary assistance to the SC/ST/OBC/ Minority and students of the Haryana state. The Haryana govt has launched various Scholarship schemes for the students of Haryana to promote Education among the Backward class students.
The state Govt of Haryana with its various departments provides many scholarships for the financial and economic wellbeing of deserving students. These scholarships are offered by the Directorate of Elementary Education, Department of Higher Education, Haryana State Council for Science & Technology, and many more. Many students those who lack behind in their path of education due to poor family income and low economic condition benefit from the SCBC Scholarship and are given an allowance for education for all classes.
Details of the SCBC Scholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: Haryana SCBC SCHOLARSHIP
Conducted By: The Government of Haryana, Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department
Scholarship given to : Students of Haryana
Apply Mode: Online
Objective: providing assistance for education for the welfare of SC, Backward Classes, and Denotified Tribes
Types of SCBC SCHOLARSHIP :
Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for BC students
Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhattrawas Yojna
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
SCBC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:-
The applicant must be a domicile of the Haryana state.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and minority communities can apply.
The family income of students must not be more than Rs 2.5 Lakh per annum.
Students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognized institute can apply.
The Students must have secured a minimum of at least 60% attendance in the class.
The Scholarship rewards are different for different sectors. The Students will receive a Scholarship amount of Rs 8,000 per year to Rs 12,000 per year.
• Mark sheet of the last examination
• Date of birth certificate
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
• Passport size photograph of the students
• Scanned signature of the applicant
How to Apply:-
- Go to the Official website haryanascbc.gov.in
- • Candidates must register themselves on the portal
- • Fill up all the details and information asked in the form and complete your profile.
- • Read the instruction carefully
- • Attach all the Documents Required
- • Attach photography in jpg format
- • Click on Submit Button
- • The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
- • Take a printout of the application form and submit it to your institute along with other supporting documents.
For any query: Bays No 53-54 Kalyan Bhawan, Sector 2, Panchkula
-134109, Haryana, India, please call our toll free no – Tel: 0172-2564006 , 2567009 & mail our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
Sonu Sood Scholarship
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship
- Who can apply for SCBC Scholarship?
- Applicants, whose family income is very low & unable to pay fees for higher studies, can apply for this scheme.
- SCBC Scholarship Website?
- The official website is – haryanascbc.gov.in
- Can you edit the application after submission?
- Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- Can all States candidates can apply for this scholarship?
- Yes, All States candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- How can I apply for SCBC Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.