Minority Scholarship is one of the best scholarships for meritorious students. Students who are economically weaker can apply for the scholarship. Ministry of Welfare announced this scholarship program. These schemes are for all those who belong to the weaker sections of society and financially unstable candidates. Govt of India has planned to focus more on education-related issues. Their poor financial condition be the main reason for them to discontinue their education, hence the govt provides such Scholarships to motivate them and reduce the drop rates of the state.
The Minority Scholarship Scheme was announced in 2006 by the Central government. This scholarship scheme can be provided with better higher education opportunities so that they can gain employment. All minority categories will get the benefit of this scheme equally.
Types of Minority Scholarship:-
Post Matric Scholarship scheme by MOMA
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme by MOMA
Merit-cum-means scholarship for professional & technical courses by MOMA
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship scheme by MAEF
Swami Vivekananda merit-cum-means Scholarship Scheme by WBMDFC.
Details of the Minority Scholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: Minority scholarship
Conducted By: Ministry of Welfare
The scholarship is given to Poor & Backward Students.
Objective: To provide education to eligible and meritorious candidates
Apply Mode: Online
- Applicants should be going to school/college/university.
- Students should be in a BPL Category.
- The annual Income of the family is should not be more than Rs.1 lakh to 2 Lakh.
- Students should be brilliant students to participate in this scholarship scheme.
- Madhyamik pass students can apply for this minority scholarship scheme.
- Students must have scored 50% in the previous year.
- Under this Scholarship scheme, candidates will not receive any other scholarship.
There is no official announcement for the amount of the rewards of Minority Scholarship. Please check the official website to check the scholarship amount.
• Mark sheet of 12th examination
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
How to Apply:-
- 1stly you go to the Official website www.scholarships.gov.in
- Candidates must register themselves on the portal
- Fill up all the details and pieces of information asked in the form and complete your profile.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Attach all the Documents Required
- Attach a photo in jpg format
- Click on Submit Button
- The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
- Take a printout of the application form and submit it to your institute along with other supporting documents.
If the candidates have any query they can contact our helpline no – 011-23379512 or mail our mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
Sonu Sood Scholarship
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship
Minority scholarship Post is one of the most trending j Scholarship today. All candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per official notification can apply. Here in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like age/qualification / how to apply and other more details. You can communicate with us through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.
- Who can apply for Minority Scholarship ?
- Applicants, whose are economcally weaker.
- What is the official website for Minority Scholarship ?
- The official website is – www.scholarships.gov.in
- Can you edit the application after submission?
- Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- Can all States candidates can apply for this scholarship?
- Yes, All States candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- How can I apply for Minority Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.