Central Sector Scholarship is a very important scholarship. Education is essential for every student. All the country students have the right to receive a good education despite their poor financial condition. So to reach the goal of quality education for every student, the govt has proposed many Scholarship schemes. These schemes are developed to provide economic assistance to the poor and needy students to continue their higher education and build a promising career.
The Government of India, Human Resource Development, and Department of higher education have started the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme, which provides scholarships to nearly 82000 students every year. Their main motive is to allow the needy and eligible students to complete their education and meet their day-to-day needs. The Scholarship is equally divided among boy and girl students, i.e., 21000 each. The candidates should be SC, ST, OBC, PWD Categories. The applicant should not apply for any other Scholarship. The eligible candidates are given an amount of Rs 20000 per year for their studies. This scholarship scheme is for academically sound students to mainly belong to the weaker sections of society.
Central Sector Scholarship Details:-
Scholarship Name:- Central Sector Scholarship
Governing Body:- Department of Higher Education
Scholarship level:- National level
Objective:- To provide higher education
Category:- SC, ST, OBC, PWD
Scholarship Amount:- Rs 10000 to Rs 20000
Apply Mode:- Online
Central Sector Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:-
• The student must be a permanent citizen of India
• Students should belong to SC, ST, OBC, PWD categories.
• The Income of the Family should not be more than 8 Lakh
• The Candidate must not be taking any other scholarship scheme.
• Applicants must have scored a minimum of 80% in their board exams.
• Aadhar card & Category Certificate is mandatory
• Students must be between 18-25 years of age.
Documents Required for Central Sector Scholarship:-
• Family Income Certificate
• Aadhar Card
• Bank AC Details
• Community Certificate
• Last Examination Marksheets
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Mobile No
How to Apply for Central Sector Scholarship:-
At First Click on the Official website ( scholarships.gov.in )
Click on Registration
Then you put your mobile no, email id
An OTP has come on your phone, and Then you can log in
Now fill the all the Form
Attach all the Documents Required
For any query :
Address- National Scholarship Division, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, West Block 1, 2nd Floor, Wing 6, Room No. 6, R. K. Puram, Sector 1, New Delhi 110066.
Helpline number: 011- 26172491, 26165238.
Renewal Application process for Central Sector Scholarship:-
For Renewal, Candidates can Directly log in with their user id & Passwords & apply.
You may like – Tata Scholarship
The candidates can apply from the online portal. The online applications will be checked & Verified by the teachers of the schools, and then selection will be merit-based.
• Students of graduation are given Rs 10000 for three years.
• Postgraduate students are provided Rs 20000 for two years.
• Students belonging to the professional course are awarded Rs 20000 per year for 4th and 5th years.
Scholarship Time Duration:-
For those students who are applying for this Scholarship, their time duration is five years. Then they cannot apply for this Scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website:-
1. How can Be checked CSS Scholarship?
Go to the Online portal (www.scholarships.gov.in) & click on the “Track Application,” & follow the instructions.
2. Can I Edit My Information that is already saved?
Yes, You can edit before Lock Your Profile
3. Who can apply for this Scholarship?
Students who are successfully top in class 12th can apply.