Airline Jobs : Nowadays, Airlines are an integral part of the travel system. Many staffs are needed to run these entire airlines. So every year, many staffs are hired here. This is a good opportunity for those who want to work in airlines. Build your career through airlines. Every year, Indigo, SpiceJet, Go First, Air India, Vistara and other airlines hire candidates to fill various vacancies. Here candidates are recruited for Flight Attendant, International Voice Process, Ground Staff, Flight Dispatcher, Avionics Technician, Cabin Crew, Air Hostess, Senior Manager, Air Ticketing Executive and other posts. Fresher candidates can also apply here.
This article provides various information about airline jobs. Interested candidates read this complete article before applying. Here we have tried to present various information of airline jobs like required educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, mode of application, pay scale, selection process and other information in short, which will help to fulfil everyone’s dream. Follow our website to get more updates on this matter.
Airline Jobs – Overview
- Name of the Organization – Various Airlines
- Age required – 18 to 30 years
- Academic Qualification – 10th, 12th Pass, Graduation Degree, PG Degree, Diploma
- Starting salary Range – Rs. 14,000/-
- Job Category – Airlines Job
- Job location – Across India
- Application mode – Online/ Offline
- Selection Method – Written Examination, Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Airline Jobs
Required Educational Qualifications –
- Applicants must have 10th/12th Pass certificate or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Applicants must have Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma in various discipline like Hospitality Management, Engineering and more from a recognized University/Institute.
- Aspirants should have good communication skills.
Age Criteria –
Age limit for candidates is not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
Army Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be determined as per Airlines rules.
Post Details of Airlines Job
Candidates are hired for many positions through Airline Jobs. These posts are –
1. Air Ticketing Executive
2. Flight Attendant
3. Flight Dispatcher
4. Avionics Technician
5. Cabin Crew
6. Senior Manager
7. Ground Staff
8. Technical Support Engineer
9. Passenger Service Ager
10. International Voice Process
11. Aviation Meteorologist
12. Sales Representative
13. Airline Flight Instructor
14. Aviation Attorney
15. Ramp Planner
And also Others.
Essential Name for Airline Jobs
All the following airlines hire aspirants –
2. AirAsia India
3. Air India
4. Go First
7. Air India Express
8. Jet Airways
9. Akasa Air
Category Wise Jobs
How to apply
1. Visit the official website or click on the given below link.
2. Then come to the homepage of the official website and go to ‘Career’ tab.
3. Click on the online link to apply.
4. First complete the registration process with the required details of the candidate.
5. Now Login with Registration ID and Password.
6. Then fill the application form with all necessary details.
7. Upload the required documents.
8. Upload the resume of the candidate.
9. Recheck the complete application form.
10. Submit the application fee(if required).
11. Then click on SUBMIT button and finally submit the application form.
12. Keep a soft copy of the application form with you for future reference.
Required Documents for Airline Jobs
1. Educational Qualification Certificates
2. Bio Data
3. Date of Birth Proof
5. Signature of the applicants
Starting salary for Airline Jobs is Rs. 14,000/-. Different salary is given for different posts.
Eligible candidates are selected for Airline Jobs based on –
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Test
Important FAQs of Airline Jobs
Q. What is the age limit of applicants in Airline Jobs?
Ans – Age limit of applicants is 18 to 30 years.
Q. In which posts will the candidates be appointed?
Ans – Candidates will be appointed as Ground Staff, Cabin Crew, Technical Support Engineer, Airport Station Attendant, Regional Sales Manager, Airport Manager and other posts.
Q. How will candidates be selected?
Ans – Eligible candidates will be selected through Examination, Skill test, Interview, Medical Test.
Q. What is the starting salary range of Airlines Job?
Ans – The basic starting salary range of any airline job is Rs. 14,000/- per month.
CPRI Recruitment : GET DETAILS
ESIC Faridabad Recruitment : GET DETAILS