Amazon Career : The name ‘Amazon’ is very familiar to all of us. Most people now order various products online from Amazon and it reaches our home within 5-7 days. Currently Amazon company has gained a lot of popularity. Amazon Company also needs many employees to work with them. Hence, every year qualified employees are recruited here for various posts. This company has gained great prestige in our country and abroad. So many people want to work with this company. This article provides a lot of Amazon Career information for those who want to work at Amazon. Aspirants are recruited for Solution Architect, Software Development, Machine Learning Science, Account Manager, Security Engineer Graduate, Data Engineer, Data Center Technician, Senior Operations Manager, Data Analyst, Software Development Engineer II and other posts.
Interested aspirants can know details about Amazon jobs through this article on our website. Here the required qualification, age criteria, apply process, salary, selection process, post details, mode of application and other information are briefly described for Amazon job application. Interested aspirants must read this entire article carefully and then apply. Keep visiting our website for more other job news.
Amazon Career : Overview
|Name of the Organization||Amazon Career|
|Age Required||18 to 35 years|
|Academic Qualification||10, 12th Pass, Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma|
|Starting salary Range||Rs. 11,864/-|
|Job Category||Amazon Job|
|Job location||Across India|
|Selection Method||Interview, Experience, Skills|
Important Details about Amazon
1. Amazon Company was found on July 5, 1994.
2. Amazon company founded by Jeff Bezos.
3. Andy Jassy is the president and chairman of Amazon.
4. Its headquarters are located in Seattle, Washington, US.
NCDC Recruitment 2023 : GET DETAILS
Aspirants are recruited for many posts through Amazon Career. These posts are –
- Senior Operations Manager
- Data Analyst
- HR Assistant
- HR Business Partner
- HR Analytics Specialist or Manager
- Software Development Engineer II
- Customer Support Team Manager
- SPS Associate
- Data Scientist
- Program Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- IT Trainer
- Sales Trainer
- Technical Curriculum Developer
- Marketing Coordinator
- Social and Digital Media Manager
- Strategic Communications Manager
- And also Others.
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 : GET DETAILS
SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 : GET DETAILS
- Aspirants must be class 12th pass from any recognized board.
- Aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree, PG Degree, Diploma, ITI to apply for Amazon jobs. Educational qualification depends on various posts.
Age limit for aspirants is not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
Category Wise Jobs
|8th Pass Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|10th Pass Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Bank Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Engineering Jobs||GET DETAILS|
How to Apply
1. Go to Amazon Career or click on our link below.
2. First register with required details of aspirant.
3. Then re-login to Amazon Career with Registration ID and Password.
4. Now fill the application form for the post you want to apply for.
5. If any documents need to be uploaded then upload them.
6. Take a preview of the application form.
7. Deposit the application fee if required.
8. Then click on submit button and finally submit the application form.
Rs. 11,864/- is the starting salary for Amazon employees. Different salary is given for various posts.
Eligible aspirants are selected through –
- Resume Screening
- Phone Screening
- Written Test
- Hiring Committee Reviews
Q. What is the basic salary range for employees?
Ans – The basic salary range is Rs. 11,864/-.
Q. How to apply to Amazon Career?
Ans – Apply online at Amazon Careers.
Q. In which posts will the aspirants be appointed?
Ans – Aspirants will be appointed for Business Development Manager, Corporate Development Manager, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Commodity Manager, Instock Manager, HR Assistant, HR Manager, LoA and Accommodation Specialist and other posts.
Q. What is the age limit for aspirants?
Ans – Age limit for aspirants is 18 to 35 years.