NCDC Recruitment – National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Young Professional, Consultants and other posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their CA/ICWA/Master’s/MBA can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.ncdc.in by sending the application form via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a total of 52 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on merit, interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 31st October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the National Cooperative Development Corporation can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of NCDC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Young Professional, Consultants and others
- No. of Vacancy: 52 posts
- Eligibility: CA/ICWA/Master’s/MBA
- Application End Date: 31st October 2022
- Location: New Delhi
- Pay Scale: Rs 20,000 – Rs 1,00,000
- Application Mode: email at email@example.com
- Selection Process: Merit and Interview
- Official Website: www.ncdc.in
Vacancy Details for NCDC Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the National Cooperative Development Corporation for various Young Professional, Consultants and other posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 52
- Young Professional 1 – 39
- Consultant – 07
- Young Professional 2 – 04
- Senior Consultant (Finance) – 01
- Deputy Managing Director – 01
Eligibility Criteria for NCDC Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Young Professional – CA/ICWA/Master Degree/MBA/M.Com
- Consultant – CA/ICWA/MBA
- Senior Consultant (Finance) – CA/ICWA
- Deputy Managing Director – CA/ICWA/Master Degree
The maximum age limit at the time of applying for various posts are given below:
- Young Professional 1 – 32 years
- Consultant – 45 years
- Young Professional 2 – 35 years
- Senior Consultant (Finance) – 52 years
- Deputy Managing Director – 55 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NCDC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Master’s Certificate
- MBA Certificate
- CA/ICWA Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NCDC Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.ncdc.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Send your application form via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Fee for the NCDC Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any ofthe candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for NCDC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by National Cooperative Development Corporationand other amenities will also be included.
- Young Professional 1 – Rs 50,000
- Consultant – Rs 20,000 – Rs 50,000 (negotiable)
- Young Professional 2 – Rs 70,000 – Rs 1,00,000
- Senior Consultant (Finance) – Rs 20,000 – Rs 50,000 (negotiable)
- Deputy Managing Director – Rs 20,000 – Rs 50,000 (negotiable)
NCDC Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 27th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 31st October 2022
Selection Process for NCDC Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of National Cooperative Development Corporation. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the NCDC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – NCDC Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.ncdc.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for NCDC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the NCDC Recruitment posts?
– 52 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NCDC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 31st October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?