BHEL Recruitment – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Project Engineer, Project Supervisor posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their B.E / B.Tech can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.bhel.com
There are a total of 30 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written exam, interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 15th November 2022and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of BHEL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Advert No: FTA 01/2022
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Project Engineer, Project Supervisor
- No. of Vacancy: 30 Posts
- Eligibility: B.E / B.Tech
- Application End Date: 25th October 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs.78,000/- – 43,550/-
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Written exam and Interview
- Official Website: www.bhel.com
Vacancy Details for BHEL Recruitment 2022:-
There are total 30 posts under the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for Project Engineer, Project Supervisor vacancies. Bharat Heavy Electricals posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Project Engineers – 14
- Project Supervisors – 16
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s should have a Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation from a recognized University or Institute.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 32 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for BHEL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for BHEL Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.bhel.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Now send your Documents to the following address –
” AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru – 560026.”
Application Fee for BHEL Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.200/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
Salary details for BHEL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.43550 – 78000/-
BHEL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 25th October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 15th November 2022
Selection process for BHEL Recruitment :-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. An online examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
Syllabus Pattern for BHEL Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Online Examination. It will be done to test the aptitude of the candidate. The syllabus will consist of four subjects. The syllabus is given below.
- General Knowledge
Application Link for BHEL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for BHEL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the BHEL Recruitment posts?
- 30 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for BHEL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 15th November 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?