Delhi Police MTS Recruitment – Staff Selection Commission has released notifications for job recruitment of various MTS (Civilian) posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their 10th or ITI Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.ssc.nic.in
There are a total of 777 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written exam, interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 31st October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Delhi Police can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: MTS ( Civilian )
- No. of Vacancy: 777 Posts
- Eligibility: 10th pass or ITI
- Application End Date: 31th October 2022
- Location: New Delhi
- Pay Scale: Rs.18,000/- – 56,900/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written exam and Interview
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Vacancy Details for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment:-
There are total 777 posts under the Staff Selection Commission for MTS ( Civilian ) posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- MTS ( Civilian ) – 777 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s should have a Degree in 10th or ITI Pass from a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- 10th pass certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- & Submit the Application form.
Application Fee for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.100/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
Salary details for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Staff Selection Commission and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.18,000- 56,900/-
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 07th October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 25th October 2022
Selection process for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment :-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Staff Selection Commission. An online examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards Test
Exam Pattern for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Written Examination. It will be done to test the aptitude of the candidate. The syllabus will consist of four subjects.The syllabus is given below.
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- There will be no Negative marking
Physical Standards Test for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment
- Height: 157 cm
- Chest: 76-81 cm
- Height: 152 cm
- Male – 1600 Meter Race in 9 Minutes
- Female – 800 Meter Race in 5 Minutes
Application Link for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Delhi Police MTS Recruitment posts?
- 777 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 31st October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- 10th or ITI pass