SBI CBO Recruitment – State Bank Of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various post of Circle Based Officers Posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class Graduation Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made Online from the official website of www.sbi.co.in.
There are a total of 1422 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Test, and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 07th November 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the State Bank Of India can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: State Bank Of India
- Advert No: CRPD/ CBO/ 2022-23/22
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Circle Based Officers ( CBO )
- No. of Vacancy: 1422 posts
- Eligibility: Min Qualification Graduation
- Application Start Date: 18th October 2022
- Application End Date: 07th November 2022
- Age Limit: 21 – 30 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.36,000 – 63,840/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Online Examination, Screening, Interview Round
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Vacancy Details for SBI CBO Recruitment
There are Total 1422 vacancies under the State Bank Of India for various a posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh /Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Nagaland/ Tripura – 300
- Maharashtra/ Goa – 212
- Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh – 183
- Rajasthan – 201
- Odisha – 175
- Telangana – 176
- West Bengal/ Sikkim/ A & N Islands – 175
Eligibility Criteria for SBI CBO Recruitment
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
Applicants must have a Completed Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% degree from any of the recognized Board or University.
- Lower Limit – 21 years
- Upper Limit – 30 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for SBI CBO Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for SBI CBO Recruitment
The applications must be filled online from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the SBI CBO Recruitment
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.750/- Intimation charges
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
Salary details for SBI CBO Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid as stipend in monthly basis by State Bank of India and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.36,000 – 63,840/-
SBI CBO Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 18.10.2022
- Application Closing Date: 7.11.2022
Selection Process for SBI CBO Recruitment :-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of State Bank of India. A Shortlisting based on Written Test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
Exam Pattern for SBI CBO Recruitment:-
- English Language – 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Marks
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Total Timing – 1 hour
Application Link for SBI CBO Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for SBI CBO Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the SBI CBO Recruitment posts?
- 1422 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for SBI CBO Recruitment?
- The application will end on 7th Nov 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?