Indian Army Job is one of the most prestigious jobs in India. Every year more than 30 lakh candidates appear for the Recruitment Rally. The job of the Indian Army is a dream for many young people. INA offers you a unique career and facilities like a five-figure salary, free medical facilities, up to 90 days leave, entitled ration, etc., to all officers and other ranks.
In today’s article, I will discuss all detailed information about the Army Jobs, such as Recruitment Categories, Eligibility criteria, Physical criteria, Medical criteria, Age limit, Document required, Physical Fitness test, How to Apply, etc. If you are looking for information about Indian Army Jobs, in that case, you are in the right place to get all information regarding the Army Recruitment Rally.
Indian Army Recruitment Categories
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
- Soldier Technician (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Indian Army Rally Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army Rally Bharti Educational Qualifications
Candidate should have passed Class 8th, 10th, 12th, or Graduation to apply to different category posts [ View Details… ]
Age Limit Indian Army Rally Bharti
As on the date of joining the training candidates minimum age should be 17 years & six months, and the upper age relaxation should be 30 years [View Details…]
Physical Criteria:- Candidate’s minimum height should be 157 cms for the Eastern Himalayan Region and 162 cms for the rest of India Regions. And minimum chest should be 77 cms, and the candidate’s minimum weight should be 48 kgs [View Details…]
- TMB Specialist Officer Recruitment : Apply online for 20 Post | Check Complete updates hereTMB Specialist Officer Recruitment : Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has announced a latest job notification on its official page. A total 20 eligible candidates will be appointed for different roles including System Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator & Application Developer. Therefore candidates who want to be a part of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank can utilise this opportunity … Read More
- TRB TN Recruitment : Apply online for 2222 Vacancies | Get complete updates hereTRB TN Recruitment : Teacher Recruitment Board has released a latest vacancy notification on its official page for inviting eligible candidates for Graduate Teacher post. there are a total of 2222 vacancies have been made public for the aforesaid position. The online registration process has been started on 25th October 2023 and it will end … Read More
- Railway Recruitment board – Apply before last date – various vacancies are availableRailway Recruitment board: A huge number of students after completing their education (10th, 12th, Graduation) look for a respective job to make a stable career for their bright future. For that purpose, every year the Railway recruitment board provides huge job opportunities for candidates. This year, The Railway recruitment board organize a recruitment drive to … Read More
- Amazon Career – Apply for Various PostsAmazon Career : The name ‘Amazon’ is very familiar to all of us. Most people now order various products online from Amazon and it reaches our home within 5-7 days. Currently Amazon company has gained a lot of popularity. Amazon Company also needs many employees to work with them. Hence, every year qualified employees are … Read More
- Filpkart Career – Apply for Executive, HR Executive and Other Posts Filpkart Career : Currently Filpkart is a very popular platform. We all know that Filpkart is a famous company like Amazon. Day by day the demand of filpkart usage is increasing among people. So many employees are also required in this company. Due to this, every year Filpkart releases many vacancies for candidates. Here the … Read More
- Reliance Jio Recruitment – Apply Online for Various Posts Reliance Jio Recruitment : Currently, Reliance Jio is a very popular company. It is very familiar to almost all people. Reliance Jio is a telecommunication company in India. Demand for Jio is currently increasing across India. So many employees are also required to work here, as a result customers get all the benefits easily. Because … Read More
Medical Standards for Indial Army Rally
A candidate should have good mental health and strong build, chest should having a minimum of 5 cms expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear and 6/6 eye site, should have healthy gum and teeth. And candidates should not have a disease like piles, hydrocele, and varicocele, deformity of bones, etc.
Required Documents for Indian Army Rally
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet
- Residence Certificate with photograph
- Caste Certificate with photograph
- Religion Certificate
- Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph
- Relationship Certificate (if applicable)
- NCC A / B / C Certificates
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- Latest passport size photographs
- Kandi area certificate (if applicable)
Indian Army Rally Selection Process
Selection will be made through Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Test and Common Entrance Examination (CEE) followed by Document verification [View Details…]
How to Apply for Indian Army Rally
Candidates are required to apply online there is no other option is available for applying
Indian Army Rally Bharti Registration Process:-
- Open the Official Site.
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Click on Apply/ Login Linkin JCO/OR Enrolment.
- Click on Registration.
- After Successful Registration.
- Login with Valid Credentials.
- Open the Dashboard and Start filling the Application Form.
- Fill in All the Categories and upload all the documents required.
- And Submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Click here to apply
Indian Army Rally Application Fee
There is no application fee required to applying for the rally
Conclusion: Eligible candidates who are willing to Join Indian Army read the official instruction very carefully before applying for the rally program.