Indian Army Job is one of the most prestigious jobs in India. Every year more than 30 lakh candidates appear for the Recruitment Rally. The job of the Indian Army is a dream for many young people. INA offers you a unique career and facilities like a five-figure salary, free medical facilities, up to 90 days leave, entitled ration, etc., to all officers and other ranks.
In today’s article, I will discuss all detailed information about the Army Jobs, such as Recruitment Categories, Eligibility criteria, Physical criteria, Medical criteria, Age limit, Document required, Physical Fitness test, How to Apply, etc. If you are looking for information about Indian Army Jobs, in that case, you are in the right place to get all information regarding the Army Recruitment Rally.
Indian Army Recruitment Categories
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
- Soldier Technician (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Indian Army Rally Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army Rally Bharti Educational Qualifications
Candidate should have passed Class 8th, 10th, 12th, or Graduation to apply to different category posts [ View Details… ]
Age Limit Indian Army Rally Bharti
As on the date of joining the training candidates minimum age should be 17 years & six months, and the upper age relaxation should be 30 years [View Details…]
Physical Criteria:- Candidate’s minimum height should be 157 cms for the Eastern Himalayan Region and 162 cms for the rest of India Regions. And minimum chest should be 77 cms, and the candidate’s minimum weight should be 48 kgs [View Details…]
Medical Standards for Indial Army Rally
A candidate should have good mental health and strong build, chest should having a minimum of 5 cms expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear and 6/6 eye site, should have healthy gum and teeth. And candidates should not have a disease like piles, hydrocele, and varicocele, deformity of bones, etc.
|Free Job Alert||10th Pass Jobs|
|RRB Recruitment||Indian Airforce Recruitment|
|12th Pass Jobs||Graduation Pass Jobs|
Required Documents for Indian Army Rally
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet
- Residence Certificate with photograph
- Caste Certificate with photograph
- Religion Certificate
- Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph
- Relationship Certificate (if applicable)
- NCC A / B / C Certificates
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- Latest passport size photographs
- Kandi area certificate (if applicable)
Indian Army Rally Selection Process
Selection will be made through Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Test and Common Entrance Examination (CEE) followed by Document verification [View Details…]
How to Apply for Indian Army Rally
Candidates are required to apply online there is no other option is available for applying
Indian Army Rally Bharti Registration Process:-
- Open the Official Site.
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Click on Apply/ Login Linkin JCO/OR Enrolment.
- Click on Registration.
- After Successful Registration.
- Login with Valid Credentials.
- Open the Dashboard and Start filling the Application Form.
- Fill in All the Categories and upload all the documents required.
- And Submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Click here to apply
Indian Army Rally Application Fee
There is no application fee required to applying for the rally
Conclusion: Eligible candidates who are willing to Join Indian Army read the official instruction very carefully before applying for the rally program.