SARDAR VALLABH BHAI PATEL SCHOLARSHIP:-
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship is for poor students. The Buddy4Study India Foundation has initiated the Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship for the students pursuing graduation from financially weaker sections of the society whose family income is too low to support their education. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to help underprivileged students complete their higher studies. Students who are studying in their 1st or 2nd year of graduation from any stream – Arts, Science, Commerce, Special Education can apply for this scholarship scheme.
The Buddy4Study India Foundation works to help deserving candidates who are eligible are facing various financial problems in completing their education. The scholarship portal operates with an aim to help needy students and allow them to complete their higher education by motivating them with financial aid. The Interested candidates can submit their application at the online portal. Through this scholarship, an amount of Rs 15000 is awarded to each and every selected candidate per year. Many students lack behind in their studies and discontinue their education due to low family income and poor financial condition, hence this scheme is provided to meet such needy students.
Details of the Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Scholarship
Conducted By: Buddy4Study India Foundation
Moto: To give scholarships to students pursuing graduation
Objective: To provide education to eligible candidates
Rewards: Rs 15000 per student
Apply Mode: Online
This scholarship scheme is for the students pursuing their 1st or 2nd year of their graduation ( Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education).
The candidate must have passed their Class 12 board examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
The total annual income of the student’s family must be less than Rs 6,00,000 per annum.
The candidate must be pursuing their graduation from a recognized college or university in a regular full-time mode.
The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
The scholarship scheme is basically made for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) students. The selected students for the Sardar Patel Scholarship are those who are pursuing Graduation. The students will receive monetary assistance of Rs.15,000 in the form of scholarships. The amount provided under the scholarship looks forward to helping the backward category students, who cannot afford their higher education and complete their studies.
• Birth Certificate or Board exam Admit Card.
• Mark sheets of Class 10 and Class 12 board examinations.
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
• Passport size photograph.
How to Apply:-
• Go to the Official website (www.buddy4study.com)
• Candidates must register themselves on the portal
• Fill up all the details and information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
The candidates can complete their application process by logging into Buddy4Study.com, the selection for the ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship is a multi-stage process. The Candidates will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The important steps of the selection process are listed below:
Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background.
Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates.
Face-to-face interview for final selection.
For any query: Email ID:- [email protected]
Phone Number:- 011-430-92248(Ext-174
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
- Who can apply for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship?
- Applicants, whose family income is very low & unable to pay fees for higher studies, can apply for this scheme.
- What is the official website for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship?
- The official website is – www.buddy4study.com
- Can you edit the application after submission?
- Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- Can all States candidates can apply for this scholarship?
- Yes, All States candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- How can I apply for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.