HDFC Scholarship is the best scholarship for needy people. HDFC Bank has initiated this scholarship scheme with the name of HDFC Bank Transformation ECS Scholarship. The HDFC Scholarship has been supporting the eligible meritorious and needy students studying in class 6 to postgraduate level. The program consists of six different types of scholarships. The Scholarship program provides financial assistance of up to Rs 75000 to the students from class 6 to UG and PG courses.
The main aim of this Scholarship scheme is to support students and provide them with monetary help who are unable to afford the expenses of their education due to various problems such as personal or family crisis or lack to funds of to continue with their education or low family income or any other economic crisis. This Scholarship provides a golden opportunity for the students as it covers the financial expenses of education from class 6 onwards.
Many backward category students will get help to continue their education and build good careers. Economically weaker students whose family income is less than Rs 2.5 lakhs are eligible to apply for this scheme and get highly benefited till their education continues. Even orphans are eligible to apply for this HDFC SCHOLARSHIP. The aspiring candidates can fill up the applications from the official website and apply for the scheme.
Details of HDFC Scholarship:-
Scholarship Name:- HDFC Scholarship
Organization:- HDFC Bank.
Recipient:- Minority students
Eligible Courses:- General & Professional course students.
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website:- www.buddy4study.com
Only Indian citizens can apply for this scholarship.
The candidate’s family income should not be more than 2.5 lakh.
Class 6 to class 12 students can apply for this scholarship.
Candidates should have 55% marks in their last examination.
This scholarship is only for the Indians.
• Mark sheet of the last examination
• Date of birth certificate
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
• Passport size photograph of the students
• Scanned signature of the applicant
HDFC rewards amount is different. For school students amount is – Rs.35,000/- . College/University students rewards amount is Rs.55,000/- . & Diploma / ITI / Polytechnic students rewards amount is Rs.75,000/-.
How to Apply:-
• Go to the Official website www.buddy4study.com
• Fill up all the details and pieces of information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
• Take a printout of the application form and submit it to your institute along with other supporting documents.
If the candidates need any help or any query, they can call helpline no – 011-43092248 (Ext: 116) . or mail our mail id – [email protected]
If the candidates want to renewal they can visit the HDFC Birla official website to renew the application. Then they log in their ID & Password.
The candidate’s selection process is based on their Economical Condition, Crisis Situation & Merit.
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
- Who can apply for HDFC Scholarship?
- Applicants, whose family income is very low & unable to pay fees for higher studies, can apply for this scheme.
- HDFC Scholarship Website?
- The official website is – www.buddy4study.com
- Can you edit the application after submission?
- Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- How can I apply for HDFC Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.