Jio Scholarship is the best scholarship. Reliance jio will be selecting the eligible students and providing them with scholarships and awards and helping them to continue their future education. The Jio scholarship is made available for students of all boards studying under the state board as well as other CBSE and ICSE Board of India. Reliance jio is a very successful telecom organization based in India for a very long period of time. It has now decided to provide monetary assistance to the economically weaker section students those who lack behind in their education are finding it difficult to continue their studies due to low family income and other financial crises.
To apply for this scholarship, the applicants must have scored a minimum of 65% marks in their class 12th examination. The eligibility criteria of the marks are different for different candidates belonging to different educational boards. The scholarship amount of Rs 35,000 per annum is awarded to the selected candidates for them to complete their education.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited launched the Jio scholarship to provide financial aid to the students belonging to the economically weaker sections of the society and backgrounds who are wanting to pursue higher studies. The main objective of the Jio scholarship scheme is to help the needy and poor students of India and increase the number of educated people in the country. This Scholarship is given to the students till the post-graduation level.
Details of Jio Scholarship:-
Scholarship Name:- Jio Scholarship
Organization:- Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL)
Recipient:- Minority students
Moto:- To help the needy students.
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website:- jio.com
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates’ family income should not be more than 2.5 lakh.
- Candidates must belong to a weaker financial background.
- Candidates should have 75% marks in their last examination.
- This scholarship is only for the Indians.
- Applicant must be a class X, XI, XII student, graduate, or postgraduate.
• Mark sheet of the last examination
• Date of birth certificate
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
• Passport size photograph of the students
• Scanned signature of the applicant
JIO Scholarship rewards amount is different. 35,000 – 55,000 will be given to the students for different courses.
How to Apply:-
• Go to the Official website jio.com
• Fill up all the details and information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
• Take a printout of the application form and submit it to your institute along with other supporting documents.
If the candidates need any help or any query, they can call helpline no – 1800-890-9999.
If the candidates want to renewal they can visit the JIO Scholarshipofficial website to renew the application. Then they log in their ID & Password.
The candidate’s selection process is based on their Economical Condition, Crisis Situation & Merit.
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
- Who can apply for jio Scholarship?
- Applicants, whose family income is very low & unable to pay fees for higher studies, can apply for this scheme.
- JioScholarship Website?
- The official website is – www.jio.com
- Can you edit the application after submission?
- Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- How can I apply for Jio Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.