Ashirbad scholarship is initiated by the state government of Punjab, especially for candidates of the domiciles of Punjab those who belong to the SC/ ST/ OBC categories. The main aim of this Scholarship portal is to support the eligible and deserving category students from financially weaker sections of the society those who are aspiring to continue higher education.
Eligible students wanting to pursue UG/ PG degrees can apply for the Punjab Ashirwad scholarship online from the official website. The state government has provided a 40% reservation of the Ashirwad scholarship opportunities for female candidates. This is the Post-Matric scholarship scheme provided for SC/ST/OBC category candidates who are willing to pursue UG/PG courses in Punjab state.
This scholarship is mainly for the lower-middle-class candidates who are unable to continue their education due to a lack of funds and low family income. This scholarship provides monetary support to the economical candidates of Punjab State to pursue their professional and non-professional courses. The category candidates of Punjab State can apply for this scholarship and complete their education without any financial burden. This platform encourages academically good students and motivates them to continue education and build good careers.
Details of the ASHIRBAD Scholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: Ashirbad Scholarship
Conducted By : Government of Punjab
Scholarship given to : Candidates pursuing post-matric courses
Objective: To provide education to eligible and meritorious candidates of Punjab State
Apply Mode: Online
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category are eligible to apply for the ASHIRBAD SCHOLARSHIP.
- Candidates must have passed the class 10 board exam from Govt. or private or any recognized University or Board of Secondary Education of Punjab.
- The candidates must be less than 17 years of age at the time of applying for this Scholarship Scheme.
- The annual family income for SC/ST candidates must not be more than Rs 2.5 Lakh. For the OBC category candidates, the family income should not exceed Rs 1 Lakh per year.
- Candidates pursuing correspondence or distance learning courses are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates pursuing Postgraduate in medicine are not allowed to practice during their course.
- Candidates who are awarded this scholarship can not apply for any other scholarship scheme
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories
UG/ PG level courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Management, etc are given Rs 5480 to hostellers which include all amenities, and Rs 5190 to non-hostellers.
Professional courses candidates that include Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Pharmacy, Nursing, LLB, BFS, Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel, Tourism, etc are provided Rs 5460 to the hostellers and Rs 5170 for the non-hostellers.
Students of BA/BSC/BCOM are rewarded with Rs 5210 for hostellers and Rs 4940 for non-hostellers.
Students of Class 11-12,/ITI/Diploma in Polytechnic are given Rs 5020 to hostellers and Rs 4870 to non-hostellers.
• Birth Certificate or Board exam Admit Card.
• Mark sheets of last appeared examination.
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Domicile Certificate
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
• Two Passport size photographs.
How to Apply:-
• Go to the Official website (www.punjabscholarships.gov.in)
• Candidates must register themselves on the portal
• Fill up all the details and pieces of information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
For any query :
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashirwad Scholarship Contact No.: 0172-2602912/ 9463690909/ 9356062952
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
Sonu Sood Scholarship
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship
- Who can apply for Ashirbad Scholarship?
- Applicants, whose family income is very low & unable to pay fees for higher studies, can apply for this scheme.
- What is the official website for Ashirbad Scholarship Website?
- The official website is – www.punjabscholarships.gov.in
- Can you edit the application after submission?
- Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- Can all States candidates can apply for this scholarship?
- No, only Punjab States candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- How can I apply for Ashirbad Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.