AICTE PG SCHOLARSHIP
AICTE PG SCHOLARSHIP is a good Scholarship. The All India Council for Technical Education has launched a new scholarship scheme mainly for the people who wish to pursue post-graduation courses in the form of AICTE PG SCHOLARSHIP. Various types of scholarships schemes have been initiated by the founding body for the students to continue with their education without worrying about the lack of finances and low annual income of the family, AICTE PG SCHOLARSHIP is one such Scholarship scheme developed by the government.
The AICTE PG Scholarship is available for all of the students who have qualified for their GATE exam so that they can take participate in various courses which include Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture, and Master of Pharmacy. A financial benefit of Rs 12400 is given to the deserving and selected candidates each month. It aims towards encouraging students to take up technical education after graduation and providing financial assistance to each and every selected candidate for their future education for 24 months. It is available for all category students and they can apply online from the official website.
Details of the AICTE PG Scholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: AICTE PG Scholarship
Conducted By: All India Council for Technical Education
Scholarship given to : Post-graduation students
Apply Mode: Online
Objective: to provide financial assistance to students for the Master’s program
Regards: Rs 12400 per month
The applicant must be a permanent resident of India
The candidates must have cleared the GATE examination and should have a valid GATE scorecard
Candidates who have already done post-graduation can not apply for this scholarship
The bank details and other information provided by the candidate must be original and the bank account should be in the name of the candidate
The bank account can not be a joint bank account
To avail of the benefits of this scholarship scheme, the applicant can do Masters in engineering, architecture, or pharmacy
Candidates belonging to any category are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme
Scholarship amount Rs 12400 per month for a duration of 24 months for the Scholarship program.
The students are also eligible to get an annual additional grant of Rs 20000.
• Mark sheet of the last examination
• GATE admit card and scorecard
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
How to Apply:-
Go to the Official website www.pgscholarship.aicte-india.org
• Candidates must register themselves on the portal
• Fill up all the details and pieces of information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
• Take a printout of the application form and submit it to your institute along with other supporting documents.
For any query :
011-29581333, 29581338, 29581119 (Only for Technical Queries)
Email- [email protected]
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
- Who can apply for AICTE PG Scholarship?
- Applicants, whose family income is very low & unable to pay fees for higher studies, can apply for this scheme.
- What is the official website for AICTE PG Scholarship Website?
- The official website is – www.pgscholarship.aicte-india.org
- Can you edit the application after submission?
- Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- Can all States candidates can apply for this scholarship?
- Yes, All States candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- How can I apply for AICTE PG Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.