CANARA BANK SCHOLARSHIP
Canara Bank Scholarship scheme is launched by the governing body of Canara Bank and appointed by the UGC Scholarship and grants. It is incorporated with the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) which is in accordance with UGC’s regulations to allocate Scholarship rewards and other special grants and to the deserving and eligible candidates of India. There are multiple Scholarship schemes and variants under the Canara Bank Scholarship which has different schemes, rewards, and eligibility criteria.
The candidate those who wish to study further and make a career through the field of education benefit largely from this Scholarship scheme. The students who lack behind in their education due to low family income and poor financial condition are provided Scholarship rewards to continue their further education and build a better career. This scheme is beneficial to students belonging to any category.
Details of the Canara Bank Scholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: Canara Bank scholarship
Conducted By: Canara Bank
Scholarship given to : Candidates pursuing postgraduate and research degrees
Objective: To provide education to eligible and meritorious candidates
Rewards: Upto Rs 500000
Apply Mode: Online
- There are different eligibility criteria for different Scholarship schemes at various levels.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the last appeared examination.
- The Candidate must belong to a category SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Minorities.
- The Candidates’ family income must be less than Rs 2 lakhs.
- The Candidates must be unemployed.
- Radhakrishnan Fellowship: Rs 41, 900 for 3 years per month along with Rs. 50,000 as other amenities.
- National Fellowship for OBC: Amount of Rs. 28,000 per month and other advantages.
- Kothari Fellowship: Rs. 46,500 is given as a Scholarship along with HRA, and other advantages.
- NET JRF Fellowship: The candidates earn up to Rs. 28,000 per month.
- Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship: Monthly scholarship reward of Rs. 3100 is given.
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship: scholarship amount up to Rs. 28,000 per month.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC: Amount of Rs. 28,000 per month is given along with an allowance for physically handicapped and blind candidates
- Ishan-Uday Scholarship: Rs. 5400 per month for students studying general degree classes, Rs. 7800 per month for applicants undertaking technical/medical/professional courses.
- Swami Vivekanand Single Girl Child Scholarship: An amount of Rs. 28,000 along with aid to PwD applicants.
- Emeritus Fellowship: Scholarship reward of Rs. 31,000 per month for 2 years and an additional amount of Rs. 50,000 per year
• Birth Certificate or Board exam Admit Card.
• Mark sheets of last appeared examination.
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Domicile Certificate
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
• Passport size photograph.
How to Apply:-
• Go to the Official website (scholarship.canarabank.in)
• Candidates must register themselves on the portal
• Fill up all the details and information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for future use
For any query :Address: The Divisional Manager, Canara Bank Circle office, Spencer Towers, No.86, M G Road, Bangalore – 560 001
Phone Number: 080 – 2532 6633
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
Sonu Sood Scholarship
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Scholarship
- Who can apply for Canara Bank Scholarship ?
- Applicants, whose are pursuing postgraduate and research degrees, they can apply for this scholarship.
- What is the official website for Canara Bank Scholarship ?
- The official website is – scholarship.canarabank.in
- Can you edit the application after submission?
- Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- Can all States candidates can apply for this scholarship?
- Yes, All States candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- How can I apply for Canara Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.