Samunnathi Scholarship is a great way for Kerala state students. The Kerala State Welfare Corporation has launched the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship for giving momentary assistance to backward sections of the society of the Kerela state. Under this Scholarship Scheme, the state govt of Kerela provides financial aid and support to the economically backward section category students to allow them to pursue higher education. The aim of the Samunnathi Scholarship is to provide empowerment and development to the category students to build their careers.
These initiatives are provided as Education Scholarship & Competitive Financial Support. The scholarship was launched in 2014-2015 with the aim to help the students who have low family income and are unable to complete their education. The Vidya Samunnathi scholarship scheme supports the young aspiring candidates to take up undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in professional or technical courses. The Samunnathi scholarship program’s main objective is to improve the educational status, living conditions, and development of the state.
Details of the Samunnathi Scholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
Conducted By: Kerala State Welfare Corporation for forwarding Communities Limited (KSWCFC)
The scholarship is given to students of Kerela state
Apply Mode: Online
Objective: to provide financial assistance to students
Regards: up to Rs 50000
The candidate must be a domicile of the Kerala State.
Applicants should be from the non-reservation forward community.
The annual income of the student’s family must be less than Rs 2 lacs
The Candidates need to provide their Aadhaar Card, Address Proof, and Bank Account Passbook details
The reward amount of the Samunnathi Scholarship will be given to the candidates’ bank ac as per the available budget limit.
• Mark sheet of the last examination
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
How to Apply:-
Go to the Official website – http://www.schemes.kswcfc.org/
• Candidates must register themselves on the portal
• Fill up all the details and information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
• Take a printout of the application form and submit it to your institute along with other supporting documents.
For any query: Address – Kerala State Welfare Corporation for forwarding Communities Ltd
L2, Kuleena, TC 9/476, Jawahar Nagar, Kowdiar PO, Thiruvananthapuram-3
Chairman (0471) 2726-599
Assistant Manager (0471) 2311-215
If the students want to renew, They must have been admitted to the 1st-year course. then they can log in to their id & Renewal their application
Official Scholarship Website
You may like – Tata Scholarship
Samunnathi scholarship Post is one of the most trending j Scholarship today. All candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per official notification can apply. Here in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like age/qualification / how to apply and other more details. You can communicate with us through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.
- Who can apply for Samunnathi Scholarship?
- Cndidates who are studying for higher studies, they scan apply for this scholarship.
- Can you edit the application after submission?
-Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified by the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enabled.
- What is the official website of Samunnathi Scholarship?
- How can I apply for Samunnathi Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.
- Can all state students apply for this Scholarship?
- No, only Kerala state students can apply.
- Are there any Counselling charges to be borne by the candidate?
- Counselling fee around INR 300 is applicable for candidates.