OASIS Scholarship is the good Scholarship. The Government of West Bengal, Backward classes welfare department has launched the Oasis Scholarship for West Bengal state applicants. It provides Pre-matric and Post-matric scholarships awards to the SC/ST/OBC category students of West Bengal through Oasis Scholarship online application portal.
The aim of this Scholarship scheme is to provide economic support to the meritorious, but a financially weaker student of the society who belongs to the SC, ST, and OBC categories.
Many students lack behind in their education due to low family income and poor financial conditions. Such students are unable to achieve their dreams and leave their education midway, Hence this OASIS Scholarship scheme will provide them with complete help and support and allow them to pursue higher studies and get their dream jobs. The candidates can apply online through the official website.
Details of the OASISScholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: West Bengal Oasis Scholarship
Conducted By: The Government of West Bengal, Backward classes welfare department.
Objective: To provide education to eligible candidates
Apply Mode: Online
Types of OASIS Scholarship:-
Pre-matric scholarship for SC category students
Pre-matric scholarship for ST students
Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students
Post-matric scholarship for OBC category students
The applicant should be a domicile of West Bengal.
The annual income of the applicant should not be more than Rs 100000 for OBC students and Rs 200000 for SC/ST category students.
The candidate must have secured 50% of marks in the previous examination.
The applicant should have a proper number of required attendance.
30% of the scholarship programs are kept reserved for female candidates.
The scholarship reward will be awarded to only 2 applicants from the same family or same blood relation.
Pre-matric scholarship for SC students – Candidates are given Rs 150 per month for 10 months, an additional Adhoc grant of Rs 750 per annum for non-hostile, and Rs 750 is given per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant of Rs 1,000 per year for the hostellers.
Pre-matric scholarship for ST category students – Rs 150 per month for 10 months are provided + Adhoc grant of Rs 750 per annum for nonhosteliers and Rs 750 per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant of Rs 1,000 per annum for the hostelers.
Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students – maintenance and other allowances of up to Rs 550 per month in case of non-hostelier students and Maintenance allowance of up to Rs 1200 per month for hoteliers.
Post-matric scholarship for OBC category students -Maintenance allowance of up to Rs 350 per month for non-hostelier and Maintenance allowance of up to Rs 750 per month for hoteliers.
• Birth Certificate or Board exam Admit Card.
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
• Copy of mark sheet.
• Passport size photograph.
How to Apply:-
• Go to the Official website (http://www.oasis.gov.in)
• Candidates must register themselves on the portal
• Fill up all the details and information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
Visit the OASIS Scholarship Official website (http://www.oasis.gov.in) and then click on the Renew Scholarship link
Log in using your User ID and Password provided at the time of Application.
Check all the details provided by you. If you want to update any information, edit it and save the changes.
Click on Renew Application and click on Renew and Lock Application.
Download the acknowledgment slip.
Now submit this copy with your signature to your respective BDO Office or PO-DWO office.
For any query, you can contact our Scholarship Helpline Number: +91-8420023311. You can also visit your BDO/SDO office for any other help
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
NST Made Easy Scholarship
- Who can apply for OASIS Scholarship?
- Students od SC / ST categories can apply for this scholarship.
- Can you edit the application after submission?
-Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- What is the official website of OASIS Scholarship?
- How can I apply for OASIS Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.
- Can All States students can apply for this scholarship?
- NO,Only West Bengal students can apply.