NST MADE EASY SCHOLARSHIP:-
NST Made Easy Scholarship is the best scholarship. The National Scholarship Test (NST) is a huge scholarship initiative developed by the MADE EASY foundation provided to the students appearing for the GATE and ESE entrance exams. As the term suggests, the National Scholarship test has a wide scope of scholarships for the Indian students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, GEN categories, those who lack behind in their path of education due to economic problems and low annual income of the family can benefit from the scholarship scheme. Every year lakhs of academically good students who want to build their career but due to poor financial condition cannot pursue their education.
This MADE EASY Scholarship Scheme promises to look after such students. The test is conducted twice a year, first between December to march and April to June. Interested candidates can appear either of them, and selected candidates based on merit will be awarded the scholarship amount to fund their coaching for GATE and ESE exams.
The Scholarship benefit ranges from 10% to 100% waiver of their tuition fees which is awarded to more than 3000 students per year. This scholarship scheme will help thousands of students to achieve their dreams and remove the financial hurdle.
Details of the NST MADE EASY Scholarship:-
Scholarship: Made Easy National Scholarship Test
Conducted By: EASY MADE FOUNDATION
The scholarship is given to Students taking classroom courses for ESE and GATE exams.
Objective: To provide education to eligible candidates
Apply Mode: Offline
No. Of times conducted: twice a year
Selection: Performance in NST exam
Rewards: 10-100% tuition fee waiver
Test details of NST MADE EASY Scholarship:-
Candidates appearing for classroom coaching for GATE and ESE exams
It has a 5-grade system which is determined by the merit list prepared separately for different streams.
Candidates can choose between Aptitude Based Paper and Technical Based Paper to appear for the test.
A registration fee of Rs 200 is charged.
The test is conducted twice a year NST-1 & NST-2.
Type: Objective type
No of Question: 50
Total marks: 50
Time duration: 1 hour
Marks per correct answer: 2
Negative making: 0.66
The candidate must be having an Engineering Degree and should be preparing for the GATE and ESE exams.
Candidates who are appearing for the final year of engineering are also eligible for this scholarship scheme.
Made Easy Scholarship provides 10% – 100% reimbursement of the tuition fees of the students paid to the institutes. Around 3000 scholarships are awarded to the students every year. The detailed Scholarship benefits are given below:-
Category A –
It promises to refund 100% of the tuition fees.
35 scholarships provided through NST-1.
70 scholarships provided through NST-2.
Category B –
It provides a 75% waiver in tuition fees.
50 scholarships provided through NST-1.
100 scholarships provided through NST-2.
Category C –
It allows a 50% refund in tuition fees.
75 scholarships provided through NST-1.
150 scholarships provided through NST-2.
Category D –
It ensures a 25% return on tuition fees.
200 scholarships provided through NST-1.
400 scholarships provided through NST-2.
Category E –
It gives a 10% refund on tuition fees.
640 scholarships provided through NST-1.
1280 scholarships provided through NST-2
• NST exam admit card
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
How to Apply:-
• Go to the Official website (scholarships.gov.in)
• Candidates must register themselves on the portal
• Fill up all the details and pieces of information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Make the payment of Rs 200 through debit or credit card
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
The organizing body will consider the score of the candidate in the scholarship test and their financial status to provide the scholarship. The officials will inform the eligible candidates about the selection. The shortlisted candidates are eligible for the scholarship.
For any query :
Helpline Number: 011-45124612, 09599946203, 09599946204
Email ID: email@example.com
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
NST MADE EASY Scholarship Post is one of the most trending jobs today. All candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per official notification can apply. Here in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like age/qualification / how to apply and other more details. You can communicate with us through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions, or opinions.
- What is the NST Made Easy Scholarship Scholarship?
- NST Made Easy scholarship is for backward students.
- What is this Scholarship Process?
- It is an online process.
- Who can apply for this NST Made Easy Scholarship?
- All backward students can apply
- What is the Scholarship amount for this NST Made Easy Scholarship?
- 10-100% tuition fee waiver
- What is the selection of this scholarship?
- Selection is based on merit.
- How can I apply for this NST Made Easy Scholarship?
- Candidates can visit the official website scholarships.gov.in. Then they can apply online through this website.