EWS Scholarship is for the Class 10 Passed Students is developed by the Buddy4Study India Foundation to provide online learning. It supports economically the students belonging to the financially weaker sections of the society. The scholarship is initiated to help the students studying in Classes 11 and 12. Buddy4Study India Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that helps academically strong students who face financial problems in the path of their higher education.
The governing body of the EWS Scholarship provides a scholarship amount of Rs. 10,000 to the eligible and selected candidates of classes 11 and 12 and also allows free access to the online learning app – Buddy4Learn. The annual family income for this scholarship scheme should be less than Rs 6, 00,000 per annum. Every year a large number of students pass their Class 10 board examination. Many students belong to the economically weaker sections of society those who are unable to spend money on their education after their Class 10.
This is the main reason for the higher dropout rates in India after class 10. Hence, the Buddyforstudy foundation has provided this Scholarship scheme to decrease the dropout rates and promote education.
Details of the EWS Scholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: EWS Scholarship
Conducted By: Buddy4Study India Foundation
Scholarship is given to Economically weaker sections students
Objective: To provide education to eligible candidates
Rewards: Rs 10000 per annum
Apply Mode: Online
Students pursuing class 11 and class 12 are eligible to apply for this Scholarship Scheme.
Applicants must have completed the class 10 level board examination.
The applying students must have scored a minimum of 50 % of marks in Class 10 board exams.
The candidate’s total family income from all sources should be less than Rs 6, 00,000 per annum.
The applicants must be studying in Class 11 or class 12 from a recognized board or institution
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Rewards of EWS Scholarship :-
The Students who get selected for the EWS Scholarship will avail of the following benefits as per their eligibility criteria:
The selected candidates will be provided with an amount of Rs 10,000 as a Scholarship reward per year.
Along with the scholarship amount, the eligible and selected candidates will also get free access to the online learning app – Buddy4Learn.
• Birth Certificate or Board exam Admit Card.
• Mark sheets of Class 10 board examination.
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
• Passport size photograph.
How to Apply:-
• Go to the Official website (www.buddy4study.com)
• Candidates must register themselves on the portal
• Fill up all the details and information asked in the form and complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
There are various criteria for the selection of the EWS Scholarship which are mentioned below.
The selection of the students for this scholarship will be completed based on the financial need of the applicant and academic background.
Telephonic interviews will be held for further shortlisting of applicants.
Finally, a face-to-face interview will be conducted for the final selection.
For any query, students can call our helpline no – 011-430-92248(Ext-172)
Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM
Email Id: [email protected]
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
- Who can apply for EWS Scholarship?
- Applicants, whose family income is very low & unable to pay fees for higher studies, can apply for this scheme.
- What is the official website for EWS Scholarship?
- The official website is – www.buddy4study.com
- Can you edit the application after submission?
- Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- Can all States candidates can apply for this scholarship?
- Yes, All States candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- How can I apply for EWS Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.