CG scholarship is launched by the Social Welfare Department of Chhattisgarh. It has provided various opportunities to students belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority classes to complete their future education. The government of Chhattisgarh has distributed CG scholarships of Rs 165 crore to over more than 2,75,000 students till now. The scholarship reward has increased by almost 5-6 times in the past years. Under the ‘Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship’ scheme, students from pre-matric and post-matric levels are given an education Scholarship every six months.
Under the ‘Shiksha Protsahan’ scheme, the students taking professional education have also been getting scholarships and assistance from the government of Chhattisgarh. The govt provides many such Scholarship opportunities for eligible candidates for them to continue with their education without any financial burden. Due to poor economic conditions and low family income, the category students quit their education, hence the govt of Chhattisgarh has launched this scheme to allow the students to take up their choice of education and fulfill their dreams and career.
Details of the CG Scholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: Chhattisgarh Scholarship
Conducted By: Govt of Chhattisgarh
The scholarship is given to SC, ST, OBC and Minorities students
Objective: To provide education to eligible candidates
Apply Mode: Online
Website : schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in
Types of Scholarship:-
Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students
Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students
Rajya Chatra Vritti Scheme
Kanya Saksharta Protsahan Yojana
Chief Minister Gyan Protsahan Initiative Scheme
Unclean Business Scholarship Scheme
Disabled Scholarship Scheme
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
The student should belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), or Other Backward Classes (OBC) to be able to apply for this scholarship.
The annual family income should not be more than Rs1 lakh (for OBC students).
The annual family income should not be more than Rs 2.5 lakh (for SC/ST students).
The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the last examination appeared.
The candidate must be studying in Class 11 or above.
The eligible SC/ST hostellers students will receive a scholarship amount of Rs 3,800 and non-hostellers will receive Rs 2,250 every year.
The eligible OBC candidates will receive –
For hostellers – Rs 1,000 for students of Class 11 and Rs 1,100 for Class 12 students
For non-hostellers – Rs 600 per year for students of Class 11 and Rs 700 per year for students studying in Class 12
• Birth Certificate or Board exam Admit Card.
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card/Pan card
• Chhattisgarh Domicile Certificate
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Address proof
• Copy of mark sheet.
• Passport size photograph.
How to Apply:-
• Go to the Official website (https://schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in/)
• Candidates must register themselves on the portal
• Fill up all the details and information asked in the form and
• complete your profile.
• Read the instruction carefully
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Attach photography in jpg format
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
CG Scholarship Contact Details:-
For any query: Tribal and Scheduled Caste Development Department
Room No S-4, Mahanadi Bhawan
New Raipur Chhattisgarh 492015
Email: [email protected]
Official Scholarship Website:-
You may like – Tata Scholarship
NST Made Easy Scholarship
CG Scholarship Renewal:-
If the students want to renewal, They must have been admitted to the 1st-year course. then they can log in to their id & Renewal their application
Candidates’ selection will be based on merit. It depends on students’ mark sheet results.
CG scholarship Post is one of the most trending j Scholarship today. All candidates who have the desired qualification and age as per official notification can apply. Here in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like age/qualification / how to apply and other more details. You can communicate with us through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.
- Who can apply for CG Scholarship?
- SC / ST & Minority categories can apply for this scholarship.
- Can you edit the application after submission?
-Yes, the students can edit the application before it is verified from the institute. After the verification restrictions will be enable.
- What is the official website of CG Scholarship?
- How can I apply for CG Scholarship?
- Students can apply for this scholarship by online.
- Can all state students apply for this Scholarship?
- No, Only Chhattisgarh state students can apply.