Air India Recruitment 2022 – Air India is an airline of India. Various information about Air India Recruitment has been provided through this article for those who want to get a job in airlines. It is a golden opportunity for job seekers. Every year, many candidates are hired through Air India Recruitment. Here candidates are appointed for various posts. Through Air India Recruitment, candidates are appointed for Cabin Crew, Pilot, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Operation Agent, Store Agent, Security Agent, Air Hostess, Engineer, Technical Officer, Duty Manager, Ramp Operations Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, Ground Staff, Developer and other posts.
Fresher candidates can also apply here. Scroll down to know various information about Air India Recruitment like how to apply, post details, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, mode of application and other details. Candidates can apply from the official website of Air India. Must read this entire article before applying. Stay connected with our website to get more updates on this matter.
Air India Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- Name of the Organization – Air India
- Age required – 18 to 35 years
- Academic Qualification – 12th Pass, Bachelor’s Degree
- Starting salary Range – Rs. 13,284/-
- Job Category – Airlines Job
- Job location – Across India
- Application mode – Online/ Offline
- Selection Method – Written Examination, Interview
Important Details about Air India
1. Air India was founded on 15 October 1932.
2. Air India started operations on 29 July 1946.
3. Natarajan Chandrasekaran is the chairman of Air India.
4. MD & CEO of Air India is Campbell Wilson.
5. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi.
CPRI Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment
Required Educational Qualifications –
- Candidates must have 10th/12th Pass qualification or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Aspirants must have Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should have good communication skills.
Age Criteria –
Age limit for candidates is not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be determined as per Air India guidelines.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Air India recruits candidates for various posts. The posts are given below –
1. Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
2. Operation Agent
3. Air Hostess
4. Cabin Crew
5. Ground Staff
6. Technical Officer
7. Duty Manager
8. Ramp Operations Supervisor
9. Customer Service Manager
12. Technology Architect
14. Store Agent
15. Security Agent
And also Others.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Category Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|12th Pass Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Defence Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Railway Jobs||GET DETAILS|
How to apply
1. Visit the official website of Air India or click on the given below link.
2. Then come to the homepage of the official website.
3. Click on ‘Career’ tab.
4. Click on the online link to apply.
5. First complete the registration process with the required details of the candidate.
6. Now fill the application form with necessary details.
7. Upload required documents.
8. Review the complete application form.
9. Submit application fee (if required).
10. Then click on SUBMIT button and finally submit the application form.
11. Keep a copy of the application form with you for future reference.
South Eastern Railway Various post Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Rs. 13,284/- is starting salary for employees. Different salary is given for various posts.
Eligible candidates are selected based on –
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
Important FAQs of Air India Recruitment
Q. Can fresher candidates are eligible to apply for Air India Recruitment?
Ans – Yes, fresher candidates are also eligible to apply for Air India Recruitment.
Q. What is the salary range for employees?
Ans – The basic salary range is Rs. 13,284/-.
Q. In which posts will the aspirants be appointed?
Ans – Aspirants will be recruited for Cabin Crew, Technical Officer, Duty Manager, Developer, Pilot, Air Hostess, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Other posts.
Q. What is the age limit for candidates to apply?
Ans – Candidates age limit for application is 18 to 35 years.
NBCC(India)Limited General Manager and Other Posts Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment : GET DETAILS