UP Police Recruitment – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has released notifications for job recruitment of Constable Sports Quota posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their 12th, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of uppbpb.gov.in
There are a total of 534 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Examination and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 31st Oct 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of UP Police Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board
- Advert No: PRPB 02/2022
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Constable Sports Quota
- No. of Vacancy: 534 posts
- Eligibility: Minimum Qualification 12th pass
- Application End Date: 31st Oct 2022
- Location: UP
- Pay Scale: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Interview
- Official Website: uppbpb.gov.in
Vacancy Details for UP Police Recruitment:-
There are Total 534 vacancies under the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board for the posts of Constable Sports Quota. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Male – 335 posts
- Female – 199 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the UP Police Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant must have a Degree in 12th from a recognized University / Institute.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 22 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the UP Police Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- HS Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for UP Police Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Visit the official website of www.uppbpb.gov.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Submit All the Relevant Documents
Application Fee for the UP Police Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Nil/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil/-
Salary details for UP Police Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
UP Police Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 01st October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 31st October 2022
Selection Process for UP Police Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board. A Shortlisting based on Written Exam & Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Examination
Application Link for the UP Police Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for UP Police Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the UP Police Recruitment posts?
- 539 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for UP Police Recruitment?
- The application will end on 31st Oct 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- 12th pass