Bandhan Bank Jobs : Hello Aspirants, good news for those who want to get job in bank. Currently, Bandhan Bank is a very popular bank. Bandhan Bank has around 501 branches across India. Every year Bandhan Bank recruits aspirants for various vacancies. It is a good and honorable job. Bandhan Bank has around 64,078 employees. It is a private bank. Here aspirants are hired for Assistant, General Administrative, Branch Head, Retail Banking, Relationship Manager, IT Officer, Senior Manager, Assistant Vice President, SO, Bank PO, Management Trainee, Agriculture Marketing Officer and other posts.
You can fulfill your dreams through Bandhan Bank. Through this article on our website, we have tried to provide various information about Bandhan Bank Jobs. So read this complete article before applying. Scroll down to know pay scale, selection process, how to apply, post details, required educational qualification, age limit and other information. Stay connected with our website to know about other more job news.
Bandhan Bank Jobs : Overview
- Name of the Organization – Bandhan Bank
- Age Required – 18 to 40 years
- Academic Qualification – 12th Pass, Graduation Degree
- Starting salary Range – 11,000/-
- Job Category – Banking Job
- Job location – Across India
- Application mode – Online/ Offline
- Selection Method – Written Examination, Interview
Important Details about Bandhan Bank
1. Bandhan Bank was established in 2015.
2. Bandhan Bank was founded by Chandra Shekhar Ghosh.
3. Dr. Anup Kumar Sinha is the chairman of Bandhan Bank.
4. Its headquarters are located in Kolkata.
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Aspirants are recruited for many posts through Bandhan Bank Jobs. These posts are –
- General Administrative
- Branch Head
- Retail Baking
- Relationship Manager
- IT Officer
- Senior Manager
- Assistant Vice President
- Managment Trainee
- Bank PO
- Agriculture Marketing Officer
- Wholesale Banking
- Trade Finance
- Administration/Agri Business
- Analytics/BIU/Corporate Strategy
- Head General Administrative
- Vendor Management
- IT Infrastructure Professionals
- Head Treasury
- Customer Service Officer
And also Others.
Army Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Required Qualifications –
- Candidates must have Matriculation (10th) Pass, 12th Pass Certificate from any recognized Board.
- Candidates must have Degree (B.E.), B.Com, M.Com, MBA, CA and Finance related Degree from any recognized Institution/University. Educational qualification depends on different posts.
Age limit for aspirants is not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
NIIST Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Age relaxation will be as per Government of India rules.
Category Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|12th Pass Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Graduation Pass Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Railway Jobs||GET DETAILS|
There is no need to pay any application fee.
How to Apply
1. Visit official website of Bandhan Bank or click on our given below link.
2. Then come to the homepage of the official website.
3. Go to ‘Career’ option.
4. Click on the online link to apply.
5. First complete the registration process with aspirant’s required details.
6. Now fill the application form for the post you want to apply.
7. Now upload the required documents.
8. Upload resume of aspirant.
9. Review the entire application form.
10. Submit application fee (if required).
11. Then click on SUBMIT button and finally submit the application form.
12. Keep a copy of the application form with you may be required later.
NALCO CFO Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Rs. 11,000/- is the starting salary for employees. Different salary is given for various posts.
Jail Warder Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Eligible aspirants will be selected based on –
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
Q. Is it a government job?
Ans – No, it is not a government job.
Q. What is the salary range for employees?
Ans – The basic salary range is Rs. 11,000/-.
Q. What educational qualification is required for application?
Ans – Aspirants must have 10th, 12th Pass qualification, Graduation Degree, PG Degree to apply.
Q. Aspirants will be appointed to which posts?
Ans – Aspirants will be appointed as Assistant, HR Manager, Senior Manager, Trade Finance, Peon, Management Trainee, General Administrative and other posts.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment : GET DETAILS
CECRI Recruitment : GET DETAILS