CECRI Recruitment – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Project Associate, Project Assistant and Project Co-Ordinator posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their BE/B.Tech, B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D. can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.cecri.res.in
There are a total of 19 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Walk in Interview and Document Verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 21st October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Central Electrochemical Research Institute can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of CECRI Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Project Associate, Project Assistant and Project Co-Ordinator
- No. of Vacancy: 19
- Eligibility: BE/B.Tech,B.Sc,M.Sc,Ph.D
- Application End Date: 21st October 2022
- Location: Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu
- Pay Scale: Rs 20,000 –Rs 60,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Walk in Interview
- Official Website: www.cecri.res.in
Vacancy Details for the CECRI Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Central Electrochemical Research Institute for various Project Associate, Project Assistant and Project Co-Ordinator posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 19
- Project Associate I – 13
- Project Associate II – 01
- Project Assistant – 04
- Project Co-Ordinator – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the CECRI Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Project Associate I –BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering/M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Project Associate II – M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Project Assistant – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ECE/B.Sc. in Chemistry
- Project Co-Ordinator – Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering
The maximum age limit for the applying candidates is given as under:
- Project Associate I &Project Associate II – 35 years
- Project Assistant &Project Co-Ordinator –50 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the CECRI Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- BE/B.Tech Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the CECRI Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.cecri.res.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the CECRI Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for CECRI Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Central Electrochemical Research Instituteand other amenities will also be included.
- Project Associate I – Rs 25,000 – Rs 31,000
- Project Associate II – Rs 28,000
- Project Assistant – Rs 20,000
- Project Co-Ordinator – Rs 60,000
CECRI Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 30th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 21st October 2022
- Interview Date: 18th to 21st October 2022
Selection Process for CECRI Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Central Electrochemical Research Institute. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verificationwill be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Walk in Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the CECRI Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for CECRI Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the CECRI Recruitment posts?
19 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for CECRI Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 21st October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?