CPRI Recruitment – Central Power Research Institute has released notifications for job recruitment of various post of Engineering Officer Grade-I, Scientific/ Engineering Assistant, Technician Grade-I, Assistant Grade-II Posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Engineering degree / BE / B.Tech, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online by downloading the application formfrom the official website of www.cpri.res.in
There are a total of 65 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Gate Score 2022 & Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 21st Nov 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Central Power Research Institute can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
CPRI Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- Organization Name: Central Power Research Institute ( CPRI)
- Advert No: CPRI/11/2022
- Name of the Posts: Various Posts
- No. of Vacancy: 65 posts
- Eligibility: BE/B.Tech Degree
- Application Start Date: 1st November 2022
- Application End Date: 21st November 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Application Mode: Online
- Age Criteria: 28 – 50 years
- Selection Mode: Gate Score 2021 or 2022 / Written test & Interview.
- Official Website: www.cpri.res.in
Full Vacancy Details : CPRI Recruitment
There are total 65 vacancies under the Central Power Research Institute posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Engineering Officer Grade-I – 20 Posts
- Scientific/ Engineering Assistant – 7 Posts
- Technician Grade-I – 15 Posts
- Assistant Grade-II – 16 Posts
- MTS Grade-I (Watchman)- Only for ESM – 7 Posts
Essential Eligibility Criteria – CPRI Recruitment
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
Education Qualification Required
- Candidate’s should have a Degree in Matriculation / 10+2 pass, B.E / B.Tech, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute / University.
- Lower Age Limit – 28 years
- Upper Age Limit – 50 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required : CPRI Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Engineering Degree Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
How to fill up the Application form
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.cpri.res.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Salary Structure – CPRI Recruitment
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Central Power Research Institute and other amenities will also be included.
- Starting Salary range of CPRI Recruitment- Rs.18,000/- & upto 1,42,400/- per month.
Important Application Date – CPRI Recruitment
- Application Opening Date: 1st November 2022
- Application Closing Date: 21st November 2022
How to select the Candidates for various posts – CPRI Recruitment
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Central Power Research Institute . A Shortlisting based on Gate Score 2022 will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- GATE Score 2021 or 2022
- Computer Based MCQ Test
- Skill Test Trade Test/ Physical Test/ Document Verification Process
Applying Link : CPRI Recruitment
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
Useful FAQS :-
- How many vacancies are there for CPRI Recruitment posts?
- 65 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for CPRI Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 21st November 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?