Army Recruitment : Hello Aspirants, this is a golden opportunity for those who want to join Indian Army. Every year, many aspirants are recruited by Indian Army for various posts. Through the Indian Army Recruitment, aspirants are recruited for Soldier, Officer, Clerk, Tradesman, Lieutenant Colonel, Captain, MTS, SSC(Tech), Law Officer, Junior Commissioned Officer, Agniveer and other posts. It is a good and honorable job. For the convenience of aspirants, various information about Army Recruitment is presented here through this article.
Go below to know various information about Army Recruitment like required qualification, age criteria, age relaxation, posts details, salary, selection procedure, mode of application, application process and others. Those who want to do government jobs must apply for these posts. Aspirants who want to join Indian Army read the article till the end. Aspirants can easily apply through the given below link. Follow our webpage to know other job news.
Army Recruitment – Overview
- Name of the Organization – Indian Army
- Age required – 18 to 42 years
- Academic Qualification – 10th, 12th Pass, Graduation Degree
- Starting salary Range – Rs. 18,000/-
- Job Category – Defence Job
- Job location – Across India
- Application mode – Online/ Offline
- Selection Method – Written Examination, Interview, Medical Test
Important Details about Indian Army
1. Indian Army was founded on 26 January 1950.
2. It is under the Ministry of Defense of the Government of India.
3. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi.
4. Anil Chauhan holds the post of CDS of Indian Army.
5. Manoj Pande is the COAS of the Indian Army.
West Bengal Police Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Eligibility Criteria for Army Recruitment
Required Educational Qualifications –
Those aspirants who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics from recognized board are eligible to apply for Indian Army Recruitment.
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Age Criteria –
Age limit for aspirants is not less than 18 years and not more than 42 years.
CIL Medical Executive Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be determined as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Aspirants are recruited for various posts through Indian Army Recruitment. The posts are given below –
3. Lieutenant Colonel
8. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
10. Law Officer
11. Junior Commissioned Officer
12. Material Assistant
13. SSC Medical Officer
14. Health Inspector
And also Others.
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech & Hearing Disabilities Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Category Wise Jobs
|Graduation Pass Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Banking Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Railway Jobs||GET DETAILS|
|Government Jobs||GET DETAILS|
How to Apply
1. Go to the official website of Indian Army or click on our given below link.
2. Now go to ‘Career’ option.
3. Apply online now.
4. First complete the registration process.
5. Login with Registration ID and Password.
6. Now fill the application form with correct information.
7. Upload required documents.
8. Review the completed application form.
9. Submit the application fee (if required).
10. Finally submit the application form.
11. Keep a copy of the application form with you for future reference.
FSNL Recruitment : GET DETAILS
Rs. 18,000/- is the starting salary for aspirants. Different salary is given for various posts.
Candidates will be selected in Indian Army Recruitment based on –
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Physical Efficiency
- Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Documents Verification
Q. In which posts will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be recruited for CSBO, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, MTS, LDS, Carpenter, Material Officer, Agniveer, Tradesman and other posts.
Q. What is the salary range for candidates?
Ans – The basic salary range is Rs. 18,000/-.
Q. What is the age limit for applicants?
Ans – Age limit for applicants is 18 to 42 years.
Q. Is it a government job?
Ans – Yes, it is a government job.
Bihar State Co-Operative Bank LTD Assistant Recruitment : GET DETAILS
ICMR-National Institute Of Virology ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment : GET DETAILS