DPS DAE Recruitment – Department of Atomic Energy, the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Jr.Purchase Assistant Storekeeper posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation / Engineering can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.dpsdae.gov.in
There are a total of 70 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Exam. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 10th November 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Department of Atomic Energy can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of DPS DAE Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- Advert No: 1/DPS/2022
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Jr.Purchase Assistant Storekeeper
- No. of Vacancy: 70 posts
- Eligibility: Min Qualification Graduation
- Application Start Date: 20th October 2022
- Application End Date: 10th November 2022
- Age Limit: 18 – 27 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Official Website: dpsdae.gov.in
Vacancy Details for DPS DAE Recruitment
There are Total 70 vacancies under the Department of Atomic Energy for various a posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- UR – 13
- SC – 23
- OBC – 12
- EWS – 22
Eligibility Criteria for DPS DAE Recruitment
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s should have a Graduation Degree in Science / Commerce or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical with a minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 27 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the DPS DAE Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Engineering Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for DPS DAE Recruitment
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website dpsdae.gov.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the DPS DAE Recruitment
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General [Male] – Rs.825/-
- Candidates from General [Female] – Rs.625/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD – Rs.525/-
Salary details for DPS DAE Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid as stipend in monthly basis by Department of Atomic Energy and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
DPS DAE Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 20.10.2022
- Application Closing Date: 10.11.2022
Selection Process for DPS DAE Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Department of Atomic Energy. A Shortlisting based on Written Test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- GATE Score / Marks – 70%
- Personal Interview – 30%
Exam Pattern for DPS DAE Recruitment:-
- General English
- General intelligence & reasoning in science
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- Duration of Exam – 2 hour
- Max Marks – 200 Marks
- Duration – 2 Hours
- Negative Marking – 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Application Link for the DPS DAE Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF –||Click Here|
|Official Website –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for DPS DAE Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the DPS DAE Recruitment posts?
- 70 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for DPS DAE Recruitment?
- The application will end on 10th Nov 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?