Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment – Indian Navy has released notifications for job recruitment of various Engineering Executive Trainee posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Engineering Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
There are a total of 217 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Merit list, and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 6th Nov 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Delhi Police can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Indian Navy
- Adv. No: June 2023 (AT 23) Course
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: SSC Officer
- No. of Vacancy: 217 Posts
- Eligibility: B.Tech / B.SC / M.Sc. / MBA
- Application End Date: 6th November 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs.56,100/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: GATE-2022
- Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment:-
There are total 217 posts under the Indian Navy for SSC Officer posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre – 56
- ATC – 5
- Naval Air Operations Officer – 15
- Pilot – 25
- Logistics – 20
- Education – 12
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS) – 25
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] – 45
- Naval Constructor – 14
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Officer:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s should have a BE / B.Tech / M.Sc. degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Institute or University.
- 02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jan 2004.
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Engineering certificate
- MBA Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment:-
- The applications must be filled online from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- & Submit the Application form.
Application Fee for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Nil/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
Salary details for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Indian Navy and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.56,100/-
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 21st October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 6th November 2022
Selection process for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment :-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Indian Navy. An Merit list will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Merit List
Application Link for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment posts?
- 217 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 6th Nov 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?