SSC CHSL Exam 2016 for DEO, LDC & more posts: A great opportunity for 12th class pass candidates who are looking for Government job. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an advertisement on their official website at www.ssc.nic.in. for filling up 5134 vacancy. Name of the vacant posts are Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through online mode within 07.11.2016. If you are interested to know more about SSC CHSL Exam 2016 for DEO, LDC & more posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of SSC CHSL Exam 2016 for DEO, LDC & more posts
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
1. Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3281 Posts
2. Data Entry Operator: 506 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 1321 Posts
4. Court Clerk: 26 Posts
Salary: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Age: 18-27 years
Educational Qualification: 12th class pass
Closing Date: 07.11.2016
Detailed Information About SSC CHSL Exam 2016 for DEO, LDC & more posts
Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
As on 01.01.2016 applicants age limit should be 18-27 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Selection will be made based on Computer based written examination (Tier-I), descriptive examination (Tier-II), skill test/ typing test (Tier-III) & merit.
The candidates should have to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI challan/ net banking and any credit & debit cards. SC/ ST/ Women/ PH and Ex-serviceman candidates are exempted for pay any kind of application fee.
Candidates are required to apply through online mode within 07.11.2016. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
How to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssc.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the deired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about SSC CHSL Exam 2016 for DEO, LDC & more posts before the final submission of application form.