Pragati Scholarship is a scholarship scheme launched by the govt of India by AICTE ( All India Council for Technical Education). A total of 5000 scholarships are distributed each year for the girl child of the country. The deserving and eligible candidates are offered Rs 50000 through this scholarship scheme. The aim is to provide good education to the girl child to pursue their studies despite low family income and build their careers in their desired paths. This Scholarship is only given to the Girl Child. Candidate must have to attend the 1st year/ 2nd year of the Degree / Diploma Course.
Monetary assistance is given to eligible candidates who cannot afford their education because of the lack of payment of their families and social status. Pragati Scholarship is awarded to the students to continue with their studies without worrying about their economic burden. Education is one of utmost importance even for the girl child to develop their skills, knowledge and self-confidence. The Pragati scholarship attempts to provide opportunities for young women and develop them for a successful future. I tried to give you all Details, kindly check all Details.
Details of the Pragati Scholarship:-
Name of the Scholarship: Pragati Scholarship
Governing Body: AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
Objective: To provide education to the girl child.
Period: October to December every year
Scholarship Amount: Rs 50000
Apply Mode: Online
Website: aicte-india.org or aicte-pragati-saksham.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of Pragati Scholarship:-
• The scholarship is only given to the girl child.
• Total Family Income from all sources should not be more than 8 lakh.
• The Candidate must be admitted to the 1st year or 2nd year of the degree/diploma course.
• Only two girl child can per family can apply for this scholarship.
• The candidates must have their adhar card and category certificate.
• Admission letter issued by the Department of Technical Education.
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card
• Bank AC Details mentioning A/C number and IFSC code.
• Community Certificate or Caste Certificate.
• Mark sheet of class X, XII and other
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Mobile No
• Declaration by parents
How to Apply:-
• At First Click on the Official website (aicte-india.org)
• Candidates must register themselves on the NSP portal.
• Click on New Registration.
• Read the instruction carefully.
• After registration, the application id and password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
• Now fill the all required information in the Application Form
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
You may like – Tata Scholarship
For any query :
E mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number – 011-23724673
For Renewal, Candidates can Directly log in with their user id & Passwords & apply for Renewal. The scholarship will be renewed for the next year by the head of the institution from the online portal. Students who fail to get promoted to the next class will not get any scholarship reward.
Pragati Scholarship Selection Process:-
The selection of the candidate is made based on merit. A qualifying examination will be conducted to select the eligible students. Reservation quota is also applicable, OBC-27%, SC-15%, ST-7.5%. A merit list will be prepared for each State and Union Territory.
• Total 5000 Scholarships are given each year to the girl child.
• Scholarship amount of Rs 50000 is given to the students for their tuition fees, purchase of books and stationaries, etc., per annum.
Official Scholarship Website:-
1.How can Be checked Pragati Scholarship?
Go to the Online portal (aicte-india.orgoraicte-pragati-saksham.gov.in)& click on the “Track Application” & follow the instructions.
2. Can I Edit My Information that is already saved?
Yes, You can edit before Lock Your Profile.
3. How much the Scholarship amount is?
The amount is Rs.5000/-