NGT Recruitment – National Green Tribunal (NGT), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Assistant, Stenographer and other posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications must made offline from the official website of www.greentribunal.gov.in by downloading the application form and sending it to the specific address.
There are a total of 27 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 25th July2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the National Green Tribunal can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of NGT Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Green Tribunal (NGT)
- Types of Job: Central Government Job
- Advt. No: NGT/PG/07/Admin/2014/209
- Name of the Posts: Assistant, Stenographer and others
- No. of Vacancy: 27
- Eligibility: Class 10 – Postgraduate
- Application End Date: 25th July 2022
- Location: Delhi, Bhopal, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata
- Pay Scale: Rs 25,500 – Rs 83,500
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.greentribunal.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the NGT Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the National Green Tribunalfor various posts of Assistant, Stenographer and others. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 27
- Assistant (Judicial) – 06
- Stenographer Grade 1 – 04
- Hindi Translator – 01
- Librarian – 02
- Stenographer Grade II – 09
- Staff Car Driver – 05
Eligibility Criteria for the NGT Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Assistant (Judicial) – Degree in LLB
- Stenographer Grade 1 – Graduate and Steno
- Hindi Translator – Postgraduate in Hindi or English
- Librarian – Degree in Library Science
- Stenographer Grade II – Passed Class 12 and Steno
- Staff Car Driver –Passed in Class 10 and LMV Driver License and 3 years of experience
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 32 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NGT Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post graduation Certificate
- LLB Certificate
- Stenographer Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NGT Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled in the application format given in the official website submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website www.greentribunal.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment via Demand Draft
- Send it to the address:
- Registrar General, National green Tribunal
- Principal Branch, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 11001
Application Fee for the NGT Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any candidates.
Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for NGT Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Assistant, Stenographer and others and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale:Rs 25,500 – Rs 83,500
NGT Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 7th July 2022
- Application Closing Date: 25th July 2022
Selection Process for NGT Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body ofNational Green Tribunal forAssistant, Stenographer and others. A Walk in Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
Application Link for the NGT Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – NGT Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.greentribunal.gov.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for NGT Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the NGT Recruitment posts?
-27 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NGT Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 25th July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Class 10 – Postgraduate.