PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment – Power Grid Corporation Limited , under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications must made online from the official website of www.greentribunal.gov.in by downloading the application form and sending it to the specific address. There are a total of 27 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 31st July 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted.
Interested candidates to work for the Power Grid Corporation Limited apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation Limited
- Types of Job: Central Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy: 1151 posts
- Eligibility: ITI
- Application End Date: 31st July 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs.11,000 – 15,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Merit Test & Interview
- Official Website: www.powergrid.in
Vacancy Details for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:-
There are total 1,151 vacancies under the Power Grid Corporation Limited posts of Apprentices. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Haryana – 47
- Northern Region-I – 142
- Northern Region-II – 152
- Northern Region-III – 95
- Eastern Region-I – 74
- Eastern Region-II – 71
- North Eastern Region – 120
- Odisha Projects – 47
- Western Region-I – 108
- Western Region – II, Vadodara – 109
- Southern Region – I, Hyderabad – 74
- Southern Region – II, Bangalore – 112
Eligibility Criteria for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Applicants must have a Degree in ITI/B.E/Diploma/B.Tech/MBA/PGDM from a recognized University / Institute.
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 28 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- ITI Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled in the application format given in the official website submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website powergridindia.com
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment via Demand Draft
- Submit your application form.
Application Fee for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Power Grid Corporation Limited amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.11,000 – 15,000/-
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 7th July 2022
- Application Closing Date: 31st July 2022
Selection Process for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Power Grid Corporation Limited. A Walk in Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Merit Test & Interview
Application Link for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment posts?
- 1,151 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 31st July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?