E-District Scholarship provides monetary assistance to reserved category students, those who are willing to take higher education. The Indian government provided education to the students who were unable to financially support their education due to low family income. The financial burden of the family restricts many aspirants from continuing with their education, so the govt has taken various measures to meet them through these Scholarship schemes.
The E-District Scholarship is a reward for students all over the country to complete their studies without any economic hassle and lack of money. The category students are given the Scholarship who are pursuing class 11, 12, ITI, ITC affiliated course, Polytechnic, diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate, and even IIT n IIMs those who are eligible. This Scholarship provides financial help.
The Welfare Department of S.C., S.T., OBC, Govt of Delhi had launched this scholarship scheme for reserved category students. Students should belong to S.C., S.T., OBC, PWD, or any other category. Students must be admitted into any course to apply for this Scholarship. Due to the economic crisis in the country, many aspiring candidates lag behind in their education. The E District Scholarship will help each and every individual to build their career and secure their future.
Details of the E-District Scholarship:-
Scholarship: E District Scholarship
Governing Body: Government of India
Scholarship level: National level
Objective: To provide financial assistance to economically backward students to pursue education
Last date to apply: February each year
Region: Tamil Nadu and Delhi, India
Apply Mode: Online
Types of E-District Scholarship
Pre matric scholarship to backward class students of Class 1-10.
Post matric scholarship to OBC students.
Financial Assistance to S.C., S.T., OBC, MINORITIES for purchase of stationery.
Merit Scholarship to category students studying in college/professional/technical Institutions.
Reimbursement of tuition fee for SC,ST,OBC,MINORITIES Category students.
B.R. Ambedkar State Topper award to S.C., S.T., OBC, MINORITIES.
E-District Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:-
• Students should belong to S.C., S.T., OBC, PWD, or any other category.
• Total Family Income of the student must be within 2 (Two) lakhs.
• Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% in their last examination.
• The candidates must have their adhar card and category certificate.
• Students must be admitted into any course to apply for this Scholarship.
Documents Required for E-District Scholarship:-
• Ration Card or any address proof.
• Income Certificate of the Family
• Aadhar Card
• Bank A.C. Details of the family
• Community or Category Certificate
• Last Examination Marksheets
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Mobile No
How to Apply for E-District Scholarship:-
• At First Click on the Official website ( scholarships.gov.in )
• Click on Scholarship
• Click on New Registration
• Put your number and email id, a password will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number.
• Now fill the all required information in the Application Form
• Attach all the Documents Required
• Click on Submit Button
• The application Has Been Generated. Save this for Future Use
For any query:
Contact number – 0120-6619540
Email id – [email protected]
For Renewal, Candidates can Directly log in with their user id & Passwords & apply for Renewal.
You may like – Tata Scholarship
The candidates can apply from the online portal. The online applications will be checked & Verified by the government officials, and scholarship amounts will be given to the eligible candidates based on merit directly into their bank accounts.
Official Scholarship Website:-
How can Be checked E-District Scholarship?
Go to the Online portal (www.scholarships.gov.in) & click on the “Track Application,” & follow the instructions.
Can I Edit My Information that is already saved?
Yes, You can edit before Lock Your Profile.