Bank of Baroda Recruitment – Bank of Baroda , under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Senior Relationship Manager, e- Wealth Relationship Manager, Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Sales Head) and Operations Head-Wealth posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.bankofbaroda.in
There are a total of 346 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview and Document Verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 20st October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Central Electrochemical Research Institute can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Bank Of Baroda
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No. of Vacancy: 346
- Eligibility: Graduation Degree
- Experience: 2 years
- Application End Date: 20th October 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs 20,000 –Rs 60,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Personal Interview or Group Discussion
- Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.in/career
Vacancy Details for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
There are total 346 vacancies under the Bank of Baroda for Senior Relationship Manager, e- Wealth Relationship Manager, Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Sales Head) and Operations Head-Wealth posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Sr. Relationship Manager – 320
- e- Wealth Relationship Manager – 24
- Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Sales Head) – 01
- Operations Head-Wealth – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant must have the following education qualification. Candidate’s must have a Degree in Graduation with 2 years experience in any Discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
The maximum age limit for the applying candidates is given as under:
- Minimum Age – 24 years
- Maximum Age – 50 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.600/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs.100/-
Salary details for Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Bank of Baroda and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Will be notified later.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 30th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 20th October 2022
Selection Process for Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Bank of Baroda Recruitment. A Shortlisting based on Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Group Discussion
Application Link for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for Bank of Baroda Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment posts?
- 346 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 20th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?