Office of the District Judge Recruitment Stenographer Lower Division Clerk Process Server Peon Night Guard Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Govt job in West Bengal. Office of the District Judge, Murshidabad has published an advertisement on their official website at www.drcmurshidabad.in. Online Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Citizens in the following prescribed format for preparation of separate panels to fill up the existing and expected vacancies, mentioned below, in different categories of posts, in the Judgeship of Murshidabad, West Bengal. The application must be submitted within 15.12.2018. If you are interested to know more about Office of the District Judge Recruitment Stenographer Lower Division Clerk Process Server Peon Night Guard Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of Office of the District Judge Recruitment Stenographer Lower Division Clerk Process Server Peon Night Guard Posts
Organization: Office of the District Judge, Murshidabad
English Stenographer Gr.- B 02
Bengali Stenographer Gr.-B 03
Lower Division Clerk Gr.-C 09
Process Server/Summon Bailiff Gr.-D 06
Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard Gr.-D 30
Age: 18-40 years
Closing Date: 15/12/2018
Official Website: www.drcmurshidabad.in
Detailed Information About Office of the District Judge Recruitment Stenographer Lower Division Clerk Process Server Peon Night Guard Posts
In respect of Group –: For all posts in Group-B & C category, the Candidate must have passed Madhayamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation. Moreover, (i) for L.D.C. Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of Typing on Computer at the speed of 35 words per minutes in English and 25 words per minutes in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6(six) months. Knowledge in type-writing in English is preferable. (ii) for English Stenographer (Basic Grade), a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training (not less than 6 months) from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation are required. (iii) For Bengali Stenographer (Basic Grade), a minimum typing speed from a legible manuscript for 10 minutes @ 20 w.p.m. in Bengali and a minimum speed @ 60 w.p.m. in Bengali shorthand and also knowledge in computer operation are required and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training (not less than 6 months) from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation are required.
In respect of Group – D category (Peon/Farash/Night Guard and Process Server): The candidate must have class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.For the post of Night Guard, the candidates should be sound health, good physique and free from any organic defect and bodily infirmity
As on 01.01.2018 candidate’s age limit should be 18-40 years. Upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Mode of Examination: –
(1) For Lower Division Clerk: – The examination shall consist of two parts viz. Part-I and Part-II. Only the successful candidates of Part-I Examination who will qualify on obtaining the qualifying marks to be fixed by the Appropriate Authority, shall be called for Part-II Examination. The Part-I will carry 100 marks having 100 questions of 1 (one) mark each, comprising of multiple choice objective type questions on English, General Studies and Arithmetic. The duration of Part-I examination shall be 1 ½ hours. The Part-II shall consist of conventional type question on (a) Group-A-English and (b) Group-B- Bengali carrying 50 marks each for Group-A and Group-B. The duration of Part-II examination shall be one hour and the Syllabus for which will be fixed by the Appropriate Authority. On the basis of the result of the Part-II examination a number of candidates will be selected for personality test along with Computer Test carrying 10 marks and a final panel will be prepared on the basis of the result of the total marks obtained in Part-II Examination and personality test. The Appropriate Authority shall fix the minimum qualifying marks in Part- II Examination. The standard of examination shall be similar to that of Madhyamik of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
(2) Group-D (Peon/Night Guard)/Farash) (excepting Karmabandhu (Sweeper)):- A written examination to be conducted by the Authority. The Authority shall determine the syllabus for and scheme and method of the written examination. And the basis of the result of the written examination, a number of candidates will be selected for personality test and on the basis of the total marks obtained in the written examination and personality test; a final panel will be prepared.
(3) Process Server/ Summon Bailiff (Group-D) :- A written examination to be conducted by the Authority. The Authority shall determine the syllabus for and scheme and method of the written examination. And the basis of the result of the written examination, a number of candidates will be selected for personality test and on the basis of the total marks obtained in the written examination and personality test; a final panel will be prepared.
(4) For Bengali Stenographer (Basic Grade): – The examination for Paper-I – Bengali – 100 marks (time 1 ½ hours)- syllabus – drafting of a report from points or materials – Translation from English into Bengali-condensing of a prose passage and grammar; Paper-II – Typing in Bengali – 100 marks; Paper-III –Dictation of a Bengali passage to be written in shorthand and transcription (in Bengali) – 400 marks will be held in a single process or, if the number of applications is large, in two parts, Part-I – Bengali (Paper-I) and Part-II – Typing in Bengali (Paper-II) and Dictation (Paper-III). On the basis of the result of the Part-I and Part-II Examination a number of successful Candidates will be selected for personality test when the knowledge in computer operation shall also be tested. On the basis of the result of Part-I, Part-II, Personality test and knowledge in computer operation, a final panel will be prepared. Candidates have to bring their own Type Writer machine and Short hand note book at the Examination Centre.
(5) For English Stenographer (Basic Grade): – Paper-I – Dictation & Transcription (400 marks) (Dictation lasting for 6 minutes followed by transcription of notes in candidates’ own handwriting for an hour); Paper-II -General English (100 marks) (Syllabus – Spelling, Correct use of words, Correctness of sentences, use of common phrases, Synonyms an antonyms and Punctuation (Time limit 1 ½ hours); Paper –III-Typing in typewriter machine (100 marks) (The candidates are required to type from a manuscript accurately on the Type writer @ not less than 30 words per minute. The test will be for 10 minutes). On the basis of the result of the all the three papers a number of successful candidates will be called for Personality test when knowledge in computer operation shall also be tested. On the basis of the result of all the three papers and also computer operation and personality test, a final panel will be prepared. (The number of errors shall be admissible in respect of Paper –I and III and qualifying marks in any or all the papers and in the aggregate shall be fixed by the authority). Candidates have to bring their own Type Writer machine and Short hand note book at the Examination Centre. The appropriate authority/authorities shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the tests for different categories of posts, mentioned above, and to relax such marks in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, if deemed necessary.
Candidates are required to apply through online mode within 15.12.2018. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
(1)No supporting documents are required to be submit with the Application
(2) Verification of original documents will be done before the final stage of the examination.
(3) SC/ST/OBC candidates of other States will be treated as General Candidates;
(4) The application fee for the posts under Group B & C category is ₹ 250/- for General category and ₹ 100/- & ₹ 75/- respectively for SC/ST candidates only and for Group-D post the application fee is ₹ 100/- for General category and Rs. 75/- & Rs. 50/- respectively for SC/ST candidates only.
(5) Defective/incomplete applications/unsigned applications / applications submitted without proper application fee and according to format will be summarily rejected.
(6) Admit Cards are also be downloaded from the website www.drcmurshidabad.in.
(7) Admission to the test/examination will be deemed provisional, subject to verification and determination of the Candidate’s eligibility and suitability in all respect. If at any stage of the process, a Candidate is found to be ineligible for admission to the test/s in terms of the Notice, his/her candidature shall be cancelled without making any reference to him/her and without assigning any reason.
(8) A candidate furnishing incorrect or false particulars or suppressing material information, will be disqualified, and, if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from service.
(9) The District Recruitment Committees reserves the right to offer appointment to the selected candidate at any place under this judgeship and not according to the preference/option given by an applicant.
(10) Once appointed, the matters regarding service, seniority, promotion etc. in respect of an appointee will be regulated by the Rules followed in this judgeship.
(11) In case of any dispute, the decision of the District Recruitment Committee of the respective Judgeship shall stand final.
(12) Candidates, whose application will be found not in order, will not be allowed to appear before the test/s and authority will bear no responsibility to inform.
(13) The District Recruitment Committee reserves the right to make short lists of successful candidates. The panel/s thus formed shall remain effective till the process of giving appointment against the notified vacancies, is completed. However, the said panel/s shall remain valid only for a year from the date of its formation.
(14) In case of any dispute, the decision of the District Recruitment Committee, Murshidabad Judgeship shall stand final.
(15) The District Recruitment Committee, Murshidabad Judgeship shall also have the full discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks in respect of all categories of post and shall have the full discretion to relax any or part of the norms.
(16) The Physically Challenged candidates who wants scribe during the examination must apply before the Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Murshidabad for allowing scribe with all necessary particulars and the District Recruitment Committee Murshidabad has full discretion to decide to whom scribe will be allowed.
(17) There is no requirement to send the printed Application Form to the office of the District Judge, Murshidabad.
Click here to get details
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for official website
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about Office of the District Judge Recruitment Stenographer Lower Division Clerk Process Server Peon Night Guard Posts, before the final submission of application form.