NPCIL Recruitment : Are you looking for a job? Then you have come to the right place. Today we will discuss new job news. A new employment notice has been published by Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL). Here candidates will be appointed as Trade Apprentices(Plumber, Wireman, Diesel, Draftsman- Mechanical, Civil, Stenographer, Information and Communication Technology system Maint, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant). 295 vacancies have been released from NPCIL Recruitment. The application process for NPCIL Recruitment started on 11 January, 2023 and the last date to apply is 25 January, 2023. Interested candidates must apply within this period. Scroll down to know the application fee, the application process, the selection procedure, eligibility criteria, important dates, vacancy details, pay scale, and other information. Keep visiting our website for other job news.
|Conducted By||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Recruitment Name||NPCIL Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||295|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7,700 – 8,855/-|
|Age Limit||14 – 24 years|
Important Details about NPCIL
1. NPCIL was founded in 1987.
2. NPCIL is originally known as Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
3. B. C. Pathak is the chairman & MD of NPCIL.
4. It is under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
5. The headquarters of NPCIL is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Eligibility Criteria of NPCIL Recruitment
Candidates must have ITI pass certificate from any recognized institute in respective trade.
Age Limit –
Candidates’ ages should be not less than 14 years and not more than 24 years.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be arranged as per the rules and regulations of the Government of India.
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Recruitment
Through NPCIL Recruitment, candidates will be appointed as various Trade apprentices (Electrician, Welder, Plumber, Wireman, Diesel, Draftsman- Mechanical, Civil, Stenographer, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanical Motor Vehicle, Information and Communication Technology system Maint, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Refrigeration and AC Mechanic). Candidates will be recruited for 295 vacancies here.
Check the recruitment notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of NPCIL Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of NPCIL or click on our below link.
2. Then come to the homepage of the official website.
3. Go to ‘Career’ option.
4. Click on the online link to apply.
5. First complete the registration process with the required details of the candidate.
6. Now fill the application form.
7. Now upload the required documents.
8. Review the complete application form.
9. Submit application fee (if required).
10. Then click on ‘SUBMIT’ button and finally submit the application form.
11. Keep a copy of the application form with you may be required later.
Salary of NPCIL Recruitment
Rs. 7,700 – 8,855/- will be paid as salary to employees.
Eligible candidates will be selected based on ITI marks in NPCIL Recruitment.
Important Dates of NPCIL Recruitment
|Commencement of Online Application||11/01/2023|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||25/01/2023|
Links of NPCIL Recruitment
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Delhi Police MTS Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Bank Jobs||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies are there in NPCIL Recruitment?
Ans – There are 295 vacancies in NPCIL Recruitment.
Q. What is the age limit of candidates for application?
Ans – Candidates age limit for application is 14 to 24 years.
Q. Application to be done in Online/Offline mode?
Ans – The application should be done in Online mode.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – The last date for submission of application form is 25 January, 2023.
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – The application process started from 11 January, 2023.