RITES Limited Recruitment : Good news for those who want to do government jobs. Let’s take a look at today’s news. A new recruitment notification has been released from RITES Limited. RITES Limited Recruitment has 11 vacancies. Here the aspirants will be appointed for the posts of Quality Control/Material Engineer, Safety and Health Expert, and Planning Engineer. The application process for RITES Limited Recruitment has started and the last date to apply is 27 January, 2023. Interested candidates must fill out the application form within this period. Check our article to know the eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, vacancy details, important dates, official website, official recruitment notification, salary, selection procedure, and other information. Follow our website to know about other jobs.
RITES Limited Recruitment
|Conducted By||RITES Limited|
|Recruitment Name||RITES Limited Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Quality Control/Material Engineer, Safety and Health Expert, Planning Engineering|
|No. of Vacancy||11|
|Pay Scale||Check the Official Notification|
|Age Limit||Maximum 63 years|
Important Details about RITES Limited
1. RITES Limited is originally known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited.
2. RITES Limited was established in 1974.
3. Mr. Rahul Mithal is the chairman of RITES Limited.
4. It is headquartered in Gurgaon, India.
5. It belongs to the Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria of RITES Limited Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Quality Control/Material Engineer||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
|Safety and Health Expert (SHE)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/M.A. or M.Sc in safety from a recognized University/Institute|
|Planning Engineer||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
Age Criteria –
The maximum age limit for aspirants is 63 years.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be arranged as per Government of India norms.
Vacancy Details of RITES Limited Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Quality Control/Material Engineer||03|
|Safety and Health Expert (SHE)||06|
Check the official notification to know about the Application Fee.
Application Process of RITES Limited Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of RITES Limited or click on the link provided by us.
2. Go to the homepage of the website and download the recruitment notification.
3. Now read it carefully.
4. Aspirants complete the registration process with the correct information.
5. Fill out the form carefully with the correct information.
6. If asked to upload any documents, upload them.
7. Review the fillup form once.
8. Submit the application fee if required.
9. Now submit the application form.
10. Take a printout of the application form.
11. Now send the printout of the application form and all the necessary self-attested documents to the address given in the recruitment notification.
Jt. General Manager/HR
RITES Ltd. (Shikhar)
Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001
Read the official notification to know about Salary.
Read the official notification to know about the selection procedure.
Important Dates of RITES Limited Recruitment
|Application Start From||Started|
|Last date of Application||27/01/2023|
Links of RITES Limited Recruitment
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|NIIST Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|IIM Rohtak Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies are there in RITES Recruitment?
Ans – There are 11 vacancies in RITES Recruitment.
Q. Candidates will be appointed to which posts through this recruitment?
Ans – Through this recruitment candidates will be appointed to Safety and Health Expert, Planning Engineer, and Quality Control/Material Engineer posts.
Q. What is the age limit of the candidates for the application?
Ans – Candidates’ maximum age limit for application has been kept at 63 years.
Q. Where is the job location of this recruitment?
Ans – The job location of this recruitment is Bengaluru.
Q. Candidates need an educational qualifications for application?
Ans – Candidates must have a Graduation degree to apply.