NIIST Recruitment – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Project Associate and Assistant, Scientific Associate and Assistant posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their B.E./B.Tech, Diploma,Ph.D,Master’s Degree, Graduation can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.niist.res.in
There are a total of 11 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 21st October 2022and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of NIIST Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST)
- Types of Job: Central Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Project Associate and Assistant, Scientific Associate and Assistant
- No. of Vacancy: 11
- Eligibility: B.E./ B.Tech, Diploma,Ph.D,Master’s Degree, Graduation
- Application End Date: 21st October 2022
- Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Pay Scale: Rs18,000 – Rs 42,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.niist.res.in
Vacancy Details for the NIIST Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology for various Project Associate and Assistant, Scientific Associate and Assistantposts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 11
- Project Assistant – 01
- Scientific Assistant – 02
- Senior Project Associate – 01
- Project Associate – 07
Eligibility Criteria for the NIIST Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Project Assistant – Diploma in Ceramics Engineering
- Scientific Assistant – Graduate Degree
- Senior Project Associate – Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Project Associate –B.E./B.Tech in Chemical/Civil Engineering or Master’s in Chemistry
- Lower Limit – 35 years
- Upper Limit – 50 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the NIIST Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Master’s Certificate
- B.E./B.Tech Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Ph.D. Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the NIIST Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.niist.res.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the NIIST Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for NIIST Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technologyand other amenities will also be included.
- Project Assistant – Rs 20,000
- Project Associate – Rs 18,000
- Senior Assistant – Rs 42,000
- Senior Project Associate –Rs 25,000 – Rs 31,000
NIIST Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date:14th October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 21st October 2022
Selection Process for NIIST Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body ofNational Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology. AShortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verificationwill also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the NIIST Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for NIIST Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the NIIST Recruitment posts?
- 11 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for NIIST Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 21st October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- B.E./B.Tech, Diploma, Ph.D., Master’s Degree, Graduation