Punjab Scholarship creates a high source of educational opportunities for students belonging to Punjab states who face economic& financial critics to fulfill their dream careers. There are many scholarships run by the central Govt. apart from that, the State Govt. also provides a good number of scholarships opportunities for the residents of Punjab. Moreover, the main objective of all the scholarships is the same that is to encourage academically good & deserving students to complete their higher studies without any financial burden. The Punjab Scholarships provide help for your school-level education and take care at the college or higher-level studies.
The primary department of Punjab Govt. offers scholarships, including SC/BC welfare Department, Education & Industrial Training, Department of Technical & much more. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to reach an increased number of admissions & minimize the dropout rates. It provides monitory support to the deserving students to help them to pursue higher education & build bright careers. This scholarship includes tuition fees, maintenance fees & other relevant allowances. The Punjab Scholarship scheme is a great help for the minority & disabled welfare communities. All applicants must go through this scholarship notification for educational qualification, types, rewards, the application process, and other details.
Types of Punjab Scholarship:-
• Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Punjab
• Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Punjab
• Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Punjab
• Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Punjab
• Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
• Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities, Punjab
• Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities, Punjab
• Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Minorities, Punjab
• Attendance Scholarship for Primary Girl Students of BC/EBC Families, Punjab
• Attendance Scholarship for SC Primary Girl Students, Punjab
Details of Punjab Scholarship:-
Scholarship Name:- Punjab Scholarship
Organization:- Central & Punjab State Government
Scholarship types:- Pre-matric, Post matric, & other scholarships
Recipient:- Class 1 to 12, UG, PG students
Launched Year:– 2016-17
States:- Punjab & Central state Govt.
Amount of the Scholarship:- Various as per the Scholarship
Apply Mode:- online/offline
• Candidates from other states are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
• The family income of the SC Category applicant must be within 2.5 lakhs.
• The student must have secured 75% marks in higher secondary.
• The candidate must not have applied for any other centrally sponsored Scholarship.
• The BC Category student must have secured 60% in 10th & 75% in 12th.
• The BC category family income should not be more than 1 lakh.
• The students belonging to the minority category must have secured 50% marks in the final exam. Their family income must be below 2 lakh.
• The student must have an Aadhar Card.
• Bank AC Details
• Mark sheet of 10th, 12th, & Graduate
• Fee Receipt of Current Institutions
• Caste & Income certificate
• Last year admit card
• Domicile Certificate
• Mobile No
• Aadhar Card
How to apply:-
• At First Visit the Official website www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in/
• Read all the Information
• Fill in all the Required Information
• Attach all the Documents
• Then Register
• Click the login button.
• Give the Email id and login password
• Take a printout
Helpline Contact Details:-
If the Students have any problem or any query then can contact this Helpdesk no – 011-43092248 (Ext 121), +91 7337835166
You may like – Tata Scholarship
Dr.BR Ambedkar Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Those students who are applying for this scholarship in the previous year don’t need to apply. They can Directly apply to their previous year’s login Details.
Under this Punjab Scholarship, There are huge rearwards will be given to the Candidates. Many rewards are available. Those who are interested in applying for this scheme, please visit the official website. www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in/
Official Website: –
Punjab scholarship Post is one of the most trending j Scholarship today. All candidates who have the desire qualification and age as per official notification can apply. In this article, I have tried to cover all the details like age/qualification / how to apply and other details. You can communicate with us through the comment section if you have any questions, suggestions, or opinions.
- What is the Punjab Scholarship?
- Punjab Scholarship is a vast scheme. It helps Punjab state students who are financially backward & they cannot continue their studies.
- What is this Scholarship Process?
- It is an online process.
- Is this Scholarship available for all the States?
- No, this is available for only Punjab states.
- Who can apply for this Punjab Scholarship?
- Financially Backward students.