NBCC Recruitment : Good news for those who are looking for government jobs. A new employment notice has been released by NBCC on January 13, 2023. Candidates will be appointed through NBCC Recruitment for 50 vacancies. Here the candidates will be appointed for the post of Sr. Project Executive and Management Trainee. The application process for NBCC Recruitment will start on 16 January, 2023 and the last date for submission of the application form is 15 February, 2023. Interested candidates must fill out the application form by this time. It is a good and honourable job. The application process, eligibility criteria, application fee, vacancy details, pay scale, selection procedure, and other information about this recruitment are briefly described in this article. Follow our page to know other job news.
|Conducted By||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Recruitment Name||NBCC Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Sr. Project Executive, Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancy||50|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Graduation Degree|
Important Details about NBCC
1. NBCC Limited was earlier known as National Buildings Construction Corporation.
2. It is under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India.
3. P K Gupta is chairman & MD of NBCC.
4. Rakesh Gupta is the executive director of NBCC.
5. It is established in New Delhi, India.
Eligibility Criteria of NBCC Recruitment
10th, 12th, Graduation pass (Civil/Electrical) from any recognized University/Institute.
Age Criteria –
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Sr. Project Executive||30 years|
|Management Trainee||29 years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be arranged as per the rules and regulations of the Government of India.
Vacancy Details of NBCC Recruitment
50 vacancies have been released from NBCC Recruitment. Here it has been announced that the candidates will be appointed as Management Trainee and Sr. Project Executive.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Sr. Project Executive||25|
Check the official recruitment notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of NBCC Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of NBCC or click on the below-given link.
2. Then come to the homepage of the official website.
3. Go to the ‘Career’ option.
4. Click on the online link to apply.
5. First complete the registration process with the required details of the candidate.
6. Now fill out the application form with all the correct information.
7. Upload all required documents.
8. Preview the application form.
9. Submit the application fee (if required).
10. Then click on SUBMIT button and finally submit the application form.
11. Keep a soft copy of the application form with you may be required later.
Salary of NBCC Recruitment
Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- will be paid as salary to employees.
Selection Procedure of NBCC Recruitment
Check the recruitment notification to know about the selection procedure.
|Date of Publication of Employment Notification||13/01/2023|
|Commencement of Online Application||16/01/2023|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||15/02/2023|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|ESIC Faridabad Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|SBI CBO Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|AAI Assistant Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies have been released from NBCC Recruitment?
Ans – 50 vacancies have been released from NBCC Recruitment.
Q. How much will be given as salary to employees?
Ans – Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- will be given as salary to employees.
Q. In which posts will the candidates be appointed?
Ans – Candidates will be appointed as Sr. Project Executive and Management Trainee.
Q. When does the application process for NBCC Recruitment start?
Ans – The application process for NBCC Recruitment started on 16 January, 2023.
Q. When is the last date for submission of the application form?
Ans – The last date for submission of the application form is 15 February, 2023.