Bankura University Result Summary:-
Bankura University Result details are given below. The Bankura University is a public state university located in Bankura, West Bengal which was formed in 2014. It provides various courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate students in different fields. Every year the University usually declares their exam results in the month of June/July.
The students can also apply for the revaluation process. Because the university gives this chance to the students if have failed or scored low marks. There are many important details and information about this entire process in this article. The students can check their results online from the official website bankurauniv.ac.in
Details of Bankura University Result:-
University Name:- Bankura University
University Type:- State
Courses:- UG, PG, BA,B.Sc, B.Com, Ph.d e.t.c
Result Checking Mode:- Online
Official Website:- www.bankurauniv.ac.in
University Course Details:-
Bankura University has many courses. These are – UG, PG, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, Ph.D., M.A, M.Phill, M.Com.
Birth Certificate or class 10th Admit card for age proof
Marksheet of the last examination
How Can Check University Result:-
Firstly visit the official website of Bankura University www.bankurauniv.ac.in.
Then go to the student’s corner section.
Open the ‘Result’ tab.
Then click the Result option.
Select your Subject & Course name from the following results list.
Enter your Registration no.
Log in your id.
Download the Results PDF.
Now you can see your results.
University Revaluation Result:-
Bankura University will publish the revaluation result in the offline & online mode. The candidates can visit the official website to check the revaluation results. All the candidates, those who are applied for revaluation, the college staff will again look into their answer sheets & produces the final results. The students those who fail in any subject or feel that they are given low marks can apply for revaluation.
University Result out Date:-
The Bankura University Result will be released for the online exam by the University in May 2021.
University Result Checking Link:-
Candidates have to visit their official website www.bankurauniv.ac.in to check their results.
The Bankura University is a public state university situated in Bankura district, West Bengal, India. It was established in the year 2014 by an act of the West Bengal Legislature. It provides courses for the Undergraduate as well as for the Postgraduate level students. It is affiliated with UGC, AIU, BCI. The Bankura University has four campuses located in the Bankura district — Purandarpur Campus, Puabagan Campus, Mithila Campus, and the Chandra Campus. The Vice-chancellor of the Bankura University, Deb Narayan Bandyopadhyay is the chief executive officer (CEO) of the university.
If the Candidates have any problem or any query then they can call our helpline no – 03242-298100. or mail us – [email protected] or visit our address – PO – Bhagabandh, Dist – Bankura, West Bengal, India. PIN – 722 146
- In which mode, the Bankura University Result is released?
- Bankura University Result is released in Online mode.
- Can a student apply for Revaluation for Practical Exams?
- No, students must note that they cannot apply for revaluation of marks in case of Term Paper, Project Paper, Internal assessment and viva-voce.
- What is the official website of Bankura University?
- What are the important details mentioned on Bankura University Result 2021?
- The important details mentioned on the Bankura University Result 2021 are Student’s Name, Roll Number, Marks Scored, Course Name, Father’s Name, and Rank Obtained
- How can I apply for Bankura University Result 2021 Revaluation?
- Students who are unsatisfied with their result, and willing to apply for the revaluation process can fill up the Alipurduar Result Revaluation 2021 form available on the official website www.bankurauniv.ac.in