AIIMS Raipur Recruitment : A new recruitment notice has been released from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) on January 2, 2023. The application process for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment started on 3 January, 2023 and the last date for submission of the application form is 31 January, 2023. Candidates will be recruited for 112 vacancies. It has been announced that the candidates will be appointed as Senior Resident. It is a good and honorable job. Various information about AIIMS Raipur Recruitment like Eligibility criteria, application fee, vacancy, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates, official recruitment notification, and other details are described below. Candidates can easily download the recruitment notification from the link given in the below links section. Stay connected with our website for other job news.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
|Conducted By||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (AIIMS Raipur)|
|Recruitment Name||AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancy||112|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 67,700/-|
|Age Limit||Maximum 45 years|
|Qualification||UG Degree, PG Degree|
Important Details about AIIMS Raipur
1. AIIMS Raipur was established on 20 June 2012.
2. AIIMS Raipur is popularly known as All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur.
3. It is under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
4. George D’souza is the President of AIIMS Raipur.
5. Dr. Nitin. M. Nagarkar is the director of AIIMS Raipur.
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Senior Resident||(i) PG Medical Degree viz. MS/MD/DNB /Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized Institute/University|
(ii) For Dentistry, PG Medical Degree viz. MDS in Pediatric/Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry/Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics from a recognized Institute/University
(iii) For School of Public Health, PG Medical Degree viz. MD/DNB in Community Medicine/PSM from a recognized University /Institute
Age Criteria –
Candidates, the maximum age limit for application is 45 years.
Age Relaxation –
It will be determined as per Government of India rules.
112 vacancies have been released from AIIMS Raipur Recruitment. Candidates will be appointed as Senior Resident.
Application Process of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of AIIMS Raipur or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
3. Fill up the Google form with the correct information.
4. Enter the correct e-mail ID and mobile number of the applicant while filling out the form.
5. Once the form is filled upload all the documents asked to be uploaded.
6. Review the fillup form once.
7. Submit the application fee if required.
8. Now submit the application form.
9. Take a printout of the application form and keep it.
Pay Scale of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
Rs. 67,700/- will be given as salary to employees.
Eligible candidates in AIIMS Raipur Recruitment will be selected through –
- Interview/Written Test
- Screening Test (Computer based test or offline test)
- Documents Verification
|Application Start From||03/01/2023|
|Last date of application||31/01/2023|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|Air India Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Filpkart Career||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies are there in AIIMS Raipur Recruitment?
Ans – There are 112 vacancies in AIIMS Raipur Recruitment.
Q. When will the application start?
Ans – Application will start from 3 January, 2023.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans – Last date of application is 31 January, 2023.
Q. In which posts will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be appointed to Senior Resident posts.