WCL Recruitment : Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has given an excellent career opportunity for aspirants who are preparing themselves for getting a government job. A few days ago, a new employment notice was published by WCL. Through the WCL Recruitment, aspirants will be appointed to the posts of Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade-C, and Surveyor (Mining) in Technical & Supervisory Grade-B. Candidates will be appointed for a total of 135 vacancies here. Below all the information about this recruitment is discussed clearly so that you do not have any difficulty in understanding. Come below to know the application process, age limit, age relaxation, educational background, application fee, selection process, salary, important dates, official notification, and other information. The application process for WCL Recruitment will start on 21 January, 2023 and the last date for submission of applications is 10 February, 2023. Check our website for other jobs.
|Conducted By||Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)|
|Recruitment Name||WCL Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade-C, Surveyor (Mining) in Technical & Supervisory Grade-B|
|No. of Vacancy||135|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 31,852 – 34,391/-|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 years|
|Application Mode||Online (Offline Submission)|
Important Details about WCL
1. WCL was founded in 1975.
2. WCL was originally known as Western Coalfields Limited.
3. It is under the Ministry of Coal, Government of India.
4. Its headquarters are located in Maharashtra and Nagpur.
5. Manoj Kumar is the chairman and MD of WCL.
Eligibility Criteria of WCL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade-C||(i) Matriculation (10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board of examination|
(ii) Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS)
(i) Diploma in Mining Engineering
(ii) Valid Overman Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
|Surveyor (Mining) in Technical & Supervisory Grade-B||(i) Matriculation (10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board of examination|
(ii) Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS)
(i) Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying
(ii) Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
Age Criteria –
The age limit for candidates is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be arranged as per the rules and regulations of the Government of India.
Vacancy Details of WCL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade-C||107|
|Surveyor (Mining) in Technical & Supervisory Grade-B||28|
Application Process of WCL Recruitment
1. Interested applicants visit the official website of WCL or click on the link provided by us.
2. Read the recruitment notification before filling out the form.
3. Go to Recruitment>>Online Application option.
4. Now go to the ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ option and start the application process.
5. Complete the registration process with all applicant details.
6. Now a username and password will go to your email address or mobile number.
7. Login with that.
8. Now fill the form carefully with all the correct details of the applicant.
9. If asked to upload any documents, upload them.
10. Modify the application form.
11. Submit the application fee through the Demand draft.
12. Now click on the ‘SUBMIT’ option and submit the application form.
13. Now take a printout of the application form.
14. Now send the printout of the application form and all the necessary self-attested documents to the address given in the employment notification through speed post.
Salary of WCL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Mining Sirdar||Rs. 31,852.56/-|
|Surveyor (Mining)||Rs. 34,391.65/-|
In WCL Recruitment aspirants will be selected through –
- Written Examination
- Merit Panel
- Documents Verification
|Commencement of Online Application||21/01/2023|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||10/02/2023|
|Last date for submission of Hardcopy of the Application form||20/02/2023|
Links of WCL Recruitment
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|NICS Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|ASDM Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies have been released from WCL Recruitment?
Ans – 135 vacancies have been released from WCL Recruitment.
Q. What posts will be hired through WCL Recruitment?
Ans – Aspirants will be hired for the posts of Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade-C and Surveyor (Mining) in Technical & Supervisory Grade-B.
Q. What is the age limit for aspirants to apply?
Ans – The age limit for aspirants to apply is 18 to 30 years.
Q. When is the last date for submission of the application form?
Ans – The last date for submission of the application form is 20 February, 2023.