WBSHFWS Recruitment – West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti, under the government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Community Health Officer posts. Applicants those who have completed their BAMS Degree they can apply for this post from the official website of www.wbhealth.gov.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 30th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 1203 posts which are to be filled by the West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti by conducting an Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of WBSHFWS Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Advertisement No: SHFWS/2022/252
- Name of the Posts: Community Health Officer
- No of vacancy: 1203 posts
- Eligibility: BAMS
- Application Start Date: 16.06.2022
- Application End Date: 30.06.2022
- Location: West Bengal
- Pay Scale: Rs.20,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for the WBSHFWS Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Applicants must have a BAMS degree from a recognized University / Institute .
Age Limit: –
- Maximum age limit is 40 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the WBSHFWS Recruitment:-
West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti has released 1203 vacancies for the Community Health Officer posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Community Health Officer – 1203 posts
Documents Required for the WBSHFWS Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualifying Mark sheet
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for WBSHFWS Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Pay the Application Fee
Application Fee for WBSHFWS Recruitment:-
- General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ OBC/PWBD – Rs.50/-
- Candidates have to pay the fee by online.
Salary details for WBSHFWS Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti. They will also enjoy lots of allowances. The Salary structure is given below:
- Pay Scale: Rs.20,000/-
WBSHFWS Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for WBSHFWS Recruitment is given below –
|Application Opening Date:||16.06.2022|
|Application Closing Date:||30.06.2022|
Selection Criteria for the WBSHFWS Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a Two process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Merit List
Application Link for the WBSHFWS Recruitment:-
For the WBSHFWS Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the WBSHFWS Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the WBSHFWS Recruitment?
- 1203 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this WBSHFWS Recruitment job?