UPSC Recruitment – Union Public Service Commission, the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Apprentice posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation/Diploma can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.upsc.gov.in
There are a total of 37 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on merit and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 1st September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Advert No: 15/2022
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No. of Vacancy: 37 posts
- Eligibility: 12th , Graduate / Diploma
- Application End Date: 1st September 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Age Limit: 30 – 50 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.56,100 – 1,32,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam , Interview
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the UPSC Recruitment:-
There are Total 100 vacancies under the Union Public Service Commission for various Apprentice posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Assistant Director – 2
- Deputy Director – 4
- Scientific Officer – 1
- Photographic Officer – 1
- Senior Photographic Officer – 1
- Junior Scientific Officer (Physics)- 1
- Junior Scientific Officer (Neutron) – 1
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service – 22
- Principal – 1
- Director – 1
- Executive Engineer/ Surveyor of Works (Civil)- 2
Eligibility Criteria for the UPSC Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidate’s should have a Degree in 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, Post Graduation, Doctorate, LLB, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized Board or University.
- Lower Limit – 30 years
- Upper Limit – 50 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the UPSC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the UPSC Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the UPSC Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.25/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for UPSC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid as stipend in monthly basis by Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.56,100 – 1,32,000/-
UPSC Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 12.08.2022
- Application Closing Date: 01.09.2022
Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Union Public Service Commission. A Shortlisting based on written test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Test
Application Link for the UPSC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for UPSC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the UPSC Recruitment posts?
-37 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for UPSC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 1st Sep 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?