UPSC Recruitment – Union Public Service Commission has released notifications for job recruitment of posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications must made online from the official website of upsc.gov.in by downloading the application form and apply online. There are a total of 16 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 11th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the UPSC for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC )
- Advt.No: 14/2022
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No. of Vacancy: 16 posts
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification Diploma
- Application Start Date: 22nd July 2022
- Application End Date: 11th August 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: As per 7th CTC
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the UPSC Recruitment:-
There are total 16 vacancies under the Union Public Service Commission posts of Apprentices. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Technical Advisor – 1
- Assistant Director – 11
- Assistant Stores Officer – 1
- Reader – 1
- Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics) – 1
- Senior Lecturer (Radiodiagnosis)- 1
Eligibility Criteria for the UPSC Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
- Candidates must have Completed Diploma, Degree, M.S, M.D, Master’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidate’s Maximum age limit is 30 years
- Candidate’s Minimum age Limit is 50 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the UPSC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Marksheet
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the UPSC Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled in the application format given in the official website submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Go to the official website portal upsc.gov.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the UPSC Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.25/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
- Candidates pay the fee by Online
Salary details for UPSC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Union Public Service Commission amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: As per the norms 7th CTC
UPSC Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 22.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 11.08.2022
Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of UPSC. Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Test
Application Link for the UPSC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for UPSC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the UPSC Recruitment posts?
- 16 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for UPSC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 11th August 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?