UPSC Recruitment – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has launched notifications for the Scientific Recruitment Post all across the country. There are a total of 67 vacancies which are open for the citizens of India and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this post. The candidate must be having an Engineering or Graduate or Post Graduate Certificate to apply for this job recruitment. The applications must be filled and submitted online from the official website of UPSC and payment must be done through Net Banking/Debit or Credit card.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 12th May 2022 and the interested candidates can submit their applications online. Candidates will to work for the central government will have a great opportunity to fulfill their dreams and serve the government. Information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, documents needed, salary structure, selection process, etc is explained in this article below.
UPSC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Advertisement No: 08/2022
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No. of Vacancy: 67
- Eligibility: Master’s Degree
- Application Start Date: 23rd April 2022
- Application End Date: 12th May 2022
- Location: Delhi
- Pay Scale: As per 7th CPC
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview / Test
- Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Vacancy Details for the UPSC Recruitment:-
There are total 67 vacancies for the various posts of UPSC Recruitment. Full Details are given below:
- Assistant Geophysicist
- Assistant Chemist
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Assistant Director
- Senior Lecturer
- Sub Divisional Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for the UPSC Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree for UPSC Recruitment and also fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned below:
The applicant must have a Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Physics / Geophysics / geology / Mathemetics / Botany / Biochemistry / Forensic Science from a recognized University or Institute.
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Lower Age Limit – 30 years
- Lower Age Limit – 50 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the UPSC Recruitment:-
The documents for UPSC Recruitment that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Disability Certificate (If Had)
- Degree / Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the UPSC Recruitment-
The applications have to be filled online for UPSC Recruitment from the official website and the application fee must be paid by Net Banking or via Debit/Credit card. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the UPSC Recruitment:-
An application fee for UPSC Recruitment , will be charged from all candidates. The application fee has to be paid at the time of applying through Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Candidates from General/OBC – Rs 25/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for UPSC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Level-08 – Level-11 in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
UPSC Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 23rd April 2022
- Application Closing Date: 12th May 2022
Selection Process for the UPSC Recruitment:-
Applications will be shortlisted by the organising body and an interview will be conducted for the final selection of the candidate for the desired role. This will be followed by document verification. The selection process is:
Selection Criteria –
Application Link for the UPSC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
Important Link You May Follow :-
Important FAQ’S for UPSC Recruitment :-
- How many vacancies are there for the UPSC Recruitment?
- 67 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for UPSC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 12th May 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this UPSC Recruitment job?
- Diploma / Degree