UPSC NDA & NA I Exam Date for 375 Posts: Union Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment notice for 375 NDA & NA I posts. A great chance to class 12th candidates for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 137th Course, and for the 99th Indian Naval Academy Course commencing from 02.01.2017. If you are interested to join UPSC 375 NDA & NA I, so please don’t wait for last date, can apply as soon as possible.
Details of UPSC NDA & NA I Exam Date for 375 Posts – 02/2016
Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Notice No.: 02/2016.NDA-I
Total No. of posts: 375
1. National Defence Academy: 320 (Army-208, Navy-42, Air Force-70)
2. Naval Academy: 55
Qualification: Higher Secondary Pass
Age: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02/07/1997 and not later than 01/01/2000
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 02.01.2016
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 29.01.2016
- Last Date for payment of fee through offline: 28.01.2016
- Last Date for payment of fee through online: 29.01.2016
- Download Admit Card: 3 weeks before the commencement of examination
- Tentative date of written examination: 17.04.2016
- Date of declaration of written examination Result: July 2016
- Date of SSB Interviews: Sept. 2016 to Oct. 2016
- Commencement of Course: 02.01.2017
Eligible Criteria & General Instruction of UPSC NDA & NA I Exam Date – 375 various posts
1. For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: Candidates should have 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
2. For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must Higher Secondary pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board / University.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to NDA & NA I.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply online mode through UPSC website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in from 02.01.2016 to 29.01.2016 by 11.59 pm. Applicants can print their application form for future use.
Before apply candidates should ready the followings:
1. Scanned copy of supproting documents.
2. Scanned photograph
3. Scanned signature
4. Valid e-mail id
5. Valid mobile no.
Applicants are required to pay a non refundable fee of Rs. 100/- (excepted SC / ST / PWD) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card. Applicants who pay the registration fee by Pay by Cash mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Brach on the next working day.
Mode of Selection:
Selection Process will be made on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
Memorandum: Before apply, candidates must have to read official notification carefully about UPSC NDA & NA I Exam Date for 375 various posts, wherein the application form is accurate.